Men in Black MiB Agent K sunglasses

enervator

I'm looking to do a MiB theme with a friend for DragonCon and obviously want the sunglasses but would rather not spend three figures for something I'm only going to wear sparingly. Can anyone recommend a knockoff or acceptable substitute for the Predator Ray Bans he wears in the movie? I've seen threads about this here but they're quite old and the links to replicas have expired, and unfortunately no model is mentioned for me to search for.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

You're best bet would be anything from Amazon for black wayfarers. The predators used are cool, but any off brand sunglasses from Amazon would be good for that. Hope that helps.

I agree. 99 percent of people just remember black frame sunglasses. If you have a Dollar Tree in your area (or an "everything's a dollar" store) you can find passible sunglasses for a buck. You're not going to get any cheaper than that! :lol

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back