My Snowtrooper Collection **Last Post-Facebook Group Created**

tubachris85x

Master Member
Figure my collection would be of some interest to folks. I've only recently started to "focus" intently on expanding it. I don't think I really decided on the scope of my collection, but I am of course aiming for unique and rare items for it. I will collect art related to it, but just cause someone slaps some glitter on a funko-pop and wants $$ for it, doesn't mean I'll just get it either!

So I'll be occasionally updating this thread as I add some more stuff. To make it easier, I've put everything into a facebook album (public). I didn't really care to do high quality photography, as I am keeping this somewhat casual. My collection is primarily known products/merchandise but I would like to expand that to obscure art, collectables and should I ever win the lotto or become rich, even something production used/made, but we can all only dream.

As a shameless plug, if you've got anything you feel is unique and are willing to possibly sell that would add to this, please let me know

Thanks for looking!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...755.1073741886.1108230101&type=1&l=6f95155c56

-TC

Re: My Snowtrooper Collection

Nice collection. My favorite piece is the wooden 501st Plaque. Whered you get that? Custom made? Id really like one, but with a regular trooper.

I don't know how rare or obscure they are, but I have the two pack kotobukia (sp?) Snowtroopers if you're interested.

No longer going to really be updated this thread (I've got one over on Rebel Scum as well), but I've created an actual facebook page dedicated to my collection. So far it's all organized properly, but I plan to re-shoot all of the pieces in a more "professional" standard.

Can view my page here: https://www.facebook.com/TheGlacierThatRides/

I've also started an instagram account as well.

Thanks!

-TC

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back