Blade Runner 2049 phone stand - can someone identify it?

Dagobah Don

Sr Member
This stand that they used for the 2049 phone... it looks like the pull handle from a gate... does anyone recognize it? seems like a good display option.

full-2976f1307a653e69a75d2d73384a912b.jpgScreen Shot 2017-08-12 at 7.53.46 PM.png

This stand that they used for the 2049 phone... it looks like the pull handle from a gate... does anyone recognize it? seems like a good display option.

My guess is that the display stands have been custom designed and built for the exhibition. The stand on the shelf below has one straight edge along the top to accommodate the shape of the different item.

stands.jpg

stands.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to respectfully disagree. That really really looks like the handle of a gate pull. It even has a countersunk hole at the top of the bottom where it would screw into the fence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the one under the speargun / grappling gun looks to have a flat top and the one under the radio phone has a pointed top I think these were made by the company creating the display. They look just the right size and shape but also like found-objects and also match in shape and style if not size. I say custom kipple!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back