Deadpool 2:Cable

Know I'm probably going back a step, but has anyone the exact type of molle vest he has, I have a version but just a stickler for as accurate as possible, some sort of rush plate molle? Help plz convention is soon

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    513.9 KB · Views: 427
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    214.5 KB · Views: 419
Awesome thanks, soulinertia bought one, arm is being modelled plus the latest trailer bits showed more cable, only problem I have now is the poncho, one I got doesn't seem to sit right or flow, still wondering if there's an exact type or if I'm better of just getting material, again hate to pester any input is appreciated

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 347
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 388
for my poncho I had to do some pinning so it would not choke me and also to get it bunched right at the neck. it takes some messing around to get it right, have you tried that? zombie hadouken got a Russian poncho of some sort earlier I the thread that looked great. I am ok with the one I have but if I had to do it again I would get the material design it to size and weather it .

I saw Deadpool 2 last night and loved it. Stay for the mid credit scene... obviously.

Lots of great detail o Cable’s arm in the movie. Now someone needs to steal some more shots so I can get building the arm.

Is anyone going to 3D print Cable’s gun? I think I would prefer that just from the weight. Any recommendations on who can 3D print this bad boy for me? Thank you guys!
I'm in the middle of modeling all the parts for it and plan to offer kits because I would imagine most cons won't allow even airsoft parts in.

Check this out . . .

Same photo-shoot. Notice anything different?
The obvious thing is the shirt color for sure , I went with the new color based on the trailer and some of the poster pictures for my build.
The not so obvious part is the "crank it to 11" dial and switches are not there. I Notice in the last trailer the dial was further up the gun and the picatinny rail was where the dial had been on the original picture release.

Am I overlooking something else ?

@Malibu139 yeah, I was mainly pointing out the dial. Looks like it might have been photoshopped in. I'm thinking the actual prop weapon has always had it mid way down. Just couldn't see it hiding behind his head, so they moved it down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I got that poncho online. it was cheap but I will warn you that company was frustrating to deal with. I am happy I go it and it does look almost screen accurate but I am not sure I would get anything else from them in the future.

So I ordered this at 5:00pm EST on my iPhone and about 2 hours later my credit card info was stolen and someone bought FORTNITE crap with it. I’ll be calling them tomorrow because it couldn’t have been anything else. Luckily my cc company is issuing my new card and they took care of the fraud charge already. Im the only user on this card and I only use it to order stuff online. I haven’t ordered anything online in months so I think it was this site.

Not the same photo. Not the same rifle. The rifle on the left is one of the rubbers. The rifle on the right is one of the heros. Dial originally was in one location right above the charging handle which drastically interfered with resetting the weapon. We moved it to the rear. The proper.... lets say “canon” location for the chip set is the left rear.

So I ordered this at 5:00pm EST on my iPhone and about 2 hours later my credit card info was stolen and someone bought FORTNITE crap with it. I’ll be calling them tomorrow because it couldn’t have been anything else. Luckily my cc company is issuing my new card and they took care of the fraud charge already. Im the only user on this card and I only use it to order stuff online. I haven’t ordered anything online in months so I think it was this site.

*WARNING*

I actually had the exact same thing happen. I now have Fortnight, Moo.com, and westernunion transactions on card. My bank recognized these as fraudulent, stalled the payments and have closed my card. Please be warned about purchasing from this company.

*WARNING*

I actually had the exact same thing happen. I now have Fortnight, Moo.com, and westernunion transactions on card. My bank recognized these as fraudulent, stalled the payments and have closed my card. Please be warned about purchasing from this company.

Guys I apologize . that was not my experience. if I had experienced anything like that I would have mentioned it. My frustration was with customer service and order delays not fraudulent charges. again I am sorry

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back