Deadpool 2:Cable

image.jpegimage.jpegHanging fire on the arm till more pics come out, on a side note anybody know what the thing behind the double pistol pouch? It's on the the belt . ????!

This a good reference pic of the back of the poncho
But on the BFG there seems to be another turn it to 11 dial and switch panel on a different part of the gun.
Is this a second switch panel or did it move (transform?)
View attachment 779385

it is near his right knee. in line with the trigger of the launcher.
the switches definitely look silver from this shot.

@kcpstudio any insight you could give?

After that awesome teaser" meet cable", I DONT think there are 2 turn it to 11 dial panels on the BFG. I think the panel slides along the rail and pivots.
it is in a different location in the trailer when he is turning it up.

Also I made a fenix from a cheap 2 dollar d battery flashlight , 2 smaller led flashlights and craft foam.
Will get pics of it up soon.
and my personal debate to run it with or without batteries is over now after the trailer ... lol

Hi everyone, loving the passion and collaboration going on here!

With such great images and so much already identified I have a question about the chest rig. While we have one identified as the Blue Force Rack Chest Rig, there's definitely a different one pictured when he's wearing the poncho. That one appears to be black and more like an armoured chest plate than a waist rig although it still has all the inbuilt loops for modular attachments. Any ideas?

This unidentified one is the version I'm mostly likely to go for as it appears to be pictured in most of the action scenes.

Hi everyone, loving the passion and collaboration going on here!

With such great images and so much already identified I have a question about the chest rig. While we have one identified as the Blue Force Rack Chest Rig, there's definitely a different one pictured when he's wearing the poncho. That one appears to be black and more like an armoured chest plate than a waist rig although it still has all the inbuilt loops for modular attachments. Any ideas?

This unidentified one is the version I'm mostly likely to go for as it appears to be pictured in most of the action scenes.

Check out the Condor Sentry plate carrier in black. Its less than $50. and looks really close.
I went with a condor MCR3 Modular Chest Panel in green. for me it gets the job done, close enough, and is cheap. comes in black too

image.jpegimage.jpegJust gotta attach the the tk76 and m203 than done the gun, should be ready for mcm may comic con

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome cable Malibu !!!!

- - - Updated -

Last edited:
Here she is, in all her GLORY!

Got this baby about 95% finished. I improvised on a few things and changed some details to work within my budget, but it still cost a ton of $$$ to build. Really happy with how it's turned out so far. :cheers

FINALLY!!!! This is EPIC. I love it. Well worth the wait.
And that stand, Is it custom too?
I bet it weighs a ton
i dont see any corners cut , it looks LEGIT.

Congrats man

Tthink soulinertia takes the cake with best cable gun , but here's my one done
Agreed on soulinertia's version. However yours looks great! the combo of nerf gun, 3d printed rails, real Thompson stock(I think) combined to make a fantastic finished product.
What did the overall length and weight come out to ?

Cheers mate, think if I had the budget I'd make it all again from real gun/ air soft parts. The total length is about 38 inches and as for weight haven't measured but pretty damn heavy didn't want it to break so pumped it all from the inside with glue. The gun stock I got for £5 on eBay couldn't find a Thompson one but fairly close I think. Truth be told the gun itself wasn't too expensive if anything the tk76 torch is the thing that made it pricey lol but yes mainly made from modded toy gun parts than given a Matt black finish. With all the trailers dropping have enough images to give to a friend who's 3D modelling the arm for me which is the next big thing as I'm eager to debut this costume at mcm may

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back