Deadpool 2:Cable

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegFocusing on the gun atm, real wooden stock just taped up for protection ordered taco pouches and vest etc, only bit im stumped on is the poncho and the teddy bear cable has

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegFocusing on the gun atm, real wooden stock just taped up for protection ordered taco pouches and vest etc, only bit im stumped on is the poncho and the teddy bear cable has

I dig the rig. What did you use for the mags themselves?

Thanks! , I used craft foam. made the taco mag holders pretty close to the actual spec then eyeballed the length of the mags.
plastidipped them, dremmelled the edges and painted them a semi gloss black.

My poncho finally came in. I am fairly happy with it. Need to weather it a bit , add some black tape in the folds(I think), and figure out a way to make it not choke me.
Its close enough for me. That pretty much does it except for the BFG. I gotta get crackin on that now, soulinertia, ZombieH, and cableguy are settin the bar high on that....

poncho.jpgponcho2.jpg

Next iteration . . .

BqD3JME.jpg

And just having some fun changing up the silhouette with the original stock :D

VXEvyS7.jpg

I have another handguard I need to chop down for the upper, and my flashlight should come in any day now. Then it's on to the finer details. I think one more major upgrade after this. Coming up on the home stretch!

Okay, I still have to make a neck prosthetic, but it's pretty much done. Unfortunately I can't wear contacts, I'd love to rock just one yellow one for this...
20170919_213714.jpg
20170919_213850.jpg
20170919_213924.jpg
20170919_213945.jpg

Big thanks to everyone on this thread, Kcpstudio for the inspiration and SoulInertia for identifying the flashlight...
Builds like this are fun, hope my posts helped some of you out, feel free to ask me questions about it.
On to the next build...a full size ghost rider bike!

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks for all the inspiration and information!

Okay, I still have to make a neck prosthetic, but it's pretty much done. Unfortunately I can't wear contacts, I'd love to rock just one yellow one for this...
View attachment 759975
View attachment 759977
View attachment 759978
View attachment 759979

Big thanks to everyone on this thread, Kcpstudio for the inspiration and SoulInertia for identifying the flashlight...
Builds like this are fun, hope my posts helped some of you out, feel free to ask me questions about it.

Okay, I still have to make a neck prosthetic, but it's pretty much done. Unfortunately I can't wear contacts, I'd love to rock just one yellow one for this.

Yep Zombie very well done!
looking forward to soulinertia's next update!

Any of you peeps have facebook pages ??? Heres current progress got my tacos vest etc bit of gun has been printed

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 299
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 350
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    948 KB · Views: 281
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 339
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    432.7 KB · Views: 336
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    598 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back