Deadpool 2:Cable

To save a little bit of cash I thought I'd try using one of these in place of the XM203:

60x4oGP.jpg

evike had them on sale for $35. It's a pretty cool little piece. Heavy. It would make a great base for a hellboy samaritan

OFjjF7B.jpg

Eventually I'll probably break down and get the more accurate one, but this will do for now.

I wore this out to a con on Saturday. Just a heads up, the BFG is no joke to carry around all day, better start getting them arms in shape!
And the plash palatka (tent poncho) does rub on the neck and pull back and choke slightly. I'm going to safety pin it to the shoulder straps on the vest to secure it from creeping back.
Other than that, it is super comfortable.

For the eye scars, I just used liquid latex and applied with a toothpick, then used my wife's face powder and a burgundy and tan eyeshadow to blend it in.

And bonus, I finally got a contact lens that worked on my eye correctly. (Previous attempts had the lens drifting around constantly).

20170923_164057.jpg

These are some pretty serious ***** batteries!

31Bl62Bh.jpg

nTm4iJDh.jpg

Also got a new part for my stock:

uEux23th.jpg

QOLMb1uh.jpg

Just waiting on a certain part from a certain someone ;) and a couple other parts before the big reveal!

Last edited:
Finished in a hurry for MegaCon Tampa. I'm happy with. Will adjust the vest to be a little more snug. And will learn to put a contact in.
IMG_5706.JPGIMG_5720.JPGIMG_5719.JPG

I see:

A Barrett M82
Electric Guitar
Wooden ammo crate
Gildan socks?
AR-15

In other news. A new part came in!

qb3V2JW.jpg

1eTze6Z.jpg

Already installed it.

Modifying this upper receiver was the most difficult mod and took the longest. Cant wait to show off the whole thing!

FioQEXV.jpg

I used a couple different keymod rails. They aren't perfectly screen accurate, but I had to keep costs down where I could. Total length of the upper railing is 27". I'm hoping I got close, at least within a 1/2". Ken?

I used a couple different keymod rails. They aren't perfectly screen accurate, but I had to keep costs down where I could. Total length of the upper railing is 27". I'm hoping I got close, at least within a 1/2". Ken?

Thanks my top rail is /will be 29" which seemed huge. so I don't feel so bad knowing yours is 27. cant wait to see your final reveal.

Finally have some progress on the BFG

Here is the state of my kitchen table right now.
bfg.jpg

Will piece it together and have a general idea of the look later tonight.
based on ken at kcpstudio and soulinteria s posts mine is a tad big but it is the Cable BFG right?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back