Deadpool 2:Cable

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Soulinertia has made a huge find! Congrats bro on identifying one of the parts on the rifle. And a part that weighs a ****ing ton and with the power to blind the sun itself. He has identified the flashlight I used on the rifle.

Did I miss something? Where is Soul Inertia's post?
He identified the flashlight?

Last edited:
He PMed me.

I think he may not be "sharing". :)

- - - Updated - - -

I can't tell you what it is. It has to be you guys among yourselves. But he did score! If soulinertia shares his findings, I'll give him a spent casing from Ryan's Desert Eagles when I test fired them.

He PMed me.

I think he may not be "sharing". :)

- - - Updated - - -

I can't tell you what it is. It has to be you guys among yourselves. But he did score! If soulinertia shares his findings, I'll give him a spent casing from Ryan's Desert Eagles when I test fired them.

Oh wow, very cool. Thanks Kenney!

Happy to share guys. Just wanted to make sure I was able to pick one up for myself and confirm with Kenney before spilling the beans . . .

PUYD8Ko.jpg

It's a Fenix TK76.

There are plenty of what I suspect are knock-offs on ebay as most sellers on there are in China, and Fenix has confirmed this:

"Notice of possible Counterfeit Fenix Merchandise!

A fair warning to our valued and loyal customers: beware of overseas dealers offering Fenix merchandise at significantly reduced prices. Like other growing brands with excellent product quality & service reputations, Fenix flashlight, headlamp, lantern, and bike lights have recently been targeted by unscrupulous copy-cat imposters—offering shabby replicas that are NOT Fenix made products. Beware of dealers shipping from outside the US offering too-good to believe prices. There is a strong possibility you are buying a sub-standard product, and not a Fenix.
The best way to shut down counterfeiters is to inform consumers. Trust only verified, authorized Fenix dealers based in the USA. If your concerned about a possible fake dealer, contact us at support@fenixlighting.com to confirm legitimacy.
Of late, we can’t readily identify the following dealers with a direct link to our brand and its partners. We highly recommend for the risk of our consumers that they be avoided and ignored:

• Lightmalls.com
  • LEDsupermall.com
  • Foxbuying.com
  • Zapals.com
  • SINO Electric
  • FASTTECH

Fenix and its U.S. partners will not be supporting the warranty of products sold through these retailers. This list will be updated as needed.
Be very cautious of purchasing products through 3rd party suppliers on marketplace sites (Amazon, E-Bay, etc.) if you see prices that are listed well below the market or are shipping from overseas.
We are proud of our brand, and protective of our reputation for quality. We operate with integrity, and above all else, we value our customers. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience, and know every available Fenix resource is at work to alleviate this situation as quickly as possible.

The Fenix Lighting Management Team"

Prices I've seen for the legit ones are around $299.

This is quickly becoming the most expensive replica build I've ever attempted!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, be careful on where you buy. I used the real Fenix lights. They are expensive but one of the brightest lights I've ever seen. Soulinertia, you can get your rechargeable batteries from Fenix.

You can easily find the Deadpool 2 Cable Gun in eBay and Amazon; but did you find anything related to the costume? Are you going to purchase it or going to made it for your own

IMG_5575.JPGIMG_5611.JPGIMG_5599.JPG
I went a little different (read: budgetary) route. A slow process. Will add a few more tweaks.
I have the camo tape and the amp knob. Did not know that spray paint will eat away at the insulation board.

Can you provide a link? I couldn't find it.

I am buying all the pieces. And using pants/shirt/pouches/holsters/boots I already have.

Looking good on the arm
I am falling behind on all you with gun.... I gotta get in gear.

No worries, the various parts to the BFG aren't exactly cheap. I sold my Civil War Crossbones armor to pay for it, lol.
Just take your time and show us your progress when you can, I love comparing how I'm building mine to others.

Zombie, thought maybe you had a secret supplier somewhere on the world wide interweb. The taco pouches are more than the molle vest. May have to make those myself. Thank you for the response, though. Arm looks great!!

Found a nerf gun that my son used for Deadpool that looks close to ELGM.

gotta say everyones builds are looking awesome, ill add some progress pics of my own soon enough

- - - Updated - - -

gotta say everyones builds are looking awesome, ill add some progress pics of my own soon enough

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back