Deadpool 2:Cable

This little guy came in today. Not too shabby for $15.

9xhWUAY.jpg

I know its not identified yet , but I found this poncho on sale for $19 in OD green so I ordered one.
I think it will work with some weathering and maybe adjustments.
203404_ts.jpg

My chinese Kriss Vector replica arrived this weekend . . . busted. It's not very sturdy. The plastic is thin and brittle.

I went ahead and took it apart and fixed the busted portions and put it back together. It fires water BB's. They are super tiny, you put them in water and they swell up and you can fire them like an AEG airsoft gun.

For what I need it to be, which is a wall hanger in the background of a gun shop scene, this is perfectly fine. It's pretty light, so it might work well for cosplay. It is not worth the $120 they are asking for though.

That's a bummer to hear. I'm not too interested in it's firing capabilities. Think it could be filled with resin to reinforce the structure of it? Does it appear to be true 1:1 scale?

Yeah, it certainly could be. I filled the handle with milliput, and will probably fill the rest of the gun, and fill the screw holes. There were 2 weights in the handle that had fallen out.

I got it to work again, but the firing isn't my interest either.

It does appear to be a 1:1 scale to me. It's pretty good sized.

I'll post up a few pictures with next to a remington 870 or something so you guys can see how big it is.

Loosely laid out all the pieces I have so far. Still working out a solution for the custom barrel shrouds and a few pieces still escape me, but I think I'm getting closer Kenney! :D

EkrKkMDh.jpg

Glock 9mm 33rnd mags don't fit in the mag well, so that will have to be modified also:

EXssMDkh.jpg

soulinertia still way ahead of the curve and looking good!

Made a little progress on my arm. Going to paint he white parts graphite metallic. Also made a couple foam detail parts on lower . I have a winter solider glove that is close enough.

cable silver 2.jpgcable silver 3.jpg

cable silver4.jpg.

Its called flex tubing . I found it in the garage and thought it would look cool. So I cut it into strips and pieced it together.
The white is 1/2 inch or 3/4 inch the grey in the pics here is 1 inch. I ran out of the white and found the grey at lowes in the multimedia solutions section.
About 3 dollars for 5 feet. I used dap contact cement to attach them.

pipe1.jpgpipe2.jpg

I started building this up a few weeks ago, heres my progress of the gun. (Kriss Vector Super V, Barret m82, 12" rail, grenade launcher)
I'm waiting on Stock and scope in the mail still. that and a few pouches and ill be done and post finished photo, this is a fun build so far.
20170906_184804.jpg

20170907_013805.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back