Deadpool 2:Cable

I will repeat for the millionth time. I custom designed and machined the upper and lower shrouds from scratch. You will NOT find them anywhere. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

In addition to me designing and machine the BFG shrouds, I also designed and made the mounting points for the shrouds from scratch. Lol

Here is video review of the Kriss Vector that is on eBay. It might be a good base but the price point is just a little much for what it appears to be

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you got me. I cannot find a shroud like that anywhere.

This shroud hasn't been released yet, far as I know. And I wasn't suggesting this is the one you used kcpstudio. I just thought it might be helpful for a replica build, since you machined your shrouds from scratch. Not everyone has that kind of access or capabilities. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
A few more goodies came in!

ZepoFxk.jpg

Okay, I'm going to add some pointers on the way people are thinking when trying to find parts.

1. My rifle is darn heavy. Nearly 30 lbs.
2. Barrett M82 muzzle break is heavy. A thought.....If I were thinking of the actors and stunt guys, I would not choose to add this. Especially to the end of the weapon. Airsoft ones are plastic for the most part or weak aluminum or cast zinc garbage and way to risky to use with blanks. If I were me, (and I am) I would CAD off a real Barret MB, and machine my own out of an aircraft grade aluminum. I have a ton of real M82 MBs and M95 MBs that I was going to use. (Literally thousands of dollars worth of Barrett MBs) In fact I was originally going to use the M95 but it is way too wide and made the weapon look way out of place. However, both are extremely heavy.
3. Everything I use must be safe for the actors and stunt people. I use airsoft when I can get away with it and it doesn't involve blanks. That's just common sense to not use airsoft parts for "firing components".
4. I do modify some airsoft components from time to time to firing certain specially modified rounds that exhaust "gas" or "smoke" or "sparks" or "flashes". This involves tearing down the component into its parts, replacing with custom machines parts, then most of the time changing the entire finish with gun coatings. It may look like a certain off the shelf item but it's not actually that one.
5. If I'm using live fire blanks, I will never use airsoft stocks! I will never cast plastic butt stocks and paint to look like wood. I will machine wood and metal or I will use 100% real stocks... even if I have to modify them in some way for the look I need. There are MORE than one type of Thompson stocks out there. My stock does NOT have the through bolt which is indicative of a specific stock and the butt plate is different. There is a "connection" between Ryan's Desert Eagles I made and Cable's butt stock. Figure that out and you got your stock. :)

- - - Updated - - -

In my last post... what I meant was... "add some pointers to help with the way you should be thinking".

I would CAD off a real Barret MB, and machine my own out of an aircraft grade aluminum.

This is a CNC'd aluminum alloy. Very solid built piece. Couldn't break it if I tried.

PNatQ1W.jpg

Not going to find a closer off-the-shelf match.

And when I say Barrett M82 Muzzle break, I don't necessarily mean an actual cold steel muzzle break off a genuine M82. Mainly because they are too expensive ($200+) and of course, it's heavy. I only mean to say this is the design. Whether it be a plastic airsoft replica, made of rubber, steel or aluminum all depends on what you want to do with it. Display, cosplay, stunt work, firing blanks, etc.

So, thank you for clarifying that you did use a M82 MB design ;)

Yeah, I saw that. After some more research I'm convinced he's wearing a military poncho shelter; just not sure which one. Same as you I'm using the pocket to try to identify it, that and the black edge (if that wasn't added later of course).

Any progress on identifying the poncho/shelter? or anything similar ?

I cant seem to find anything .

Any progress on identifying the poncho/shelter? or anything similar ?

I cant seem to find anything .

Been busy lately so I haven't had a ton of time to look. I've seen a few that are close but not an exact match; if I find anything I'll post it here for everyone.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back