Deadpool 2:Cable

Received the first component in the mail today . . .

eFm2eHm.jpg

An original vintage walnut M1928A1 "Tommy Gun" buttstock circa 1921.

This is great. The BFG , the cloak, the gear, the arm....

Interested in the arm. Does this look as difficult as winter solider?
Anyone have any reference for the back of the arm?
Any ideas on this part yet?

Also, in case nobody knows, you can pick up an m82 muzzle break from evike for $35 and it's made of aluminium, not plastic. They're pretty nice. I've seen some of the m82 airsoft rifles in person.

Ooo... this is fun. Sure about that stock? Second, sure about that launcher? Third, you sure about Barrett? Lol

So now it's time to play a game. Who's in?

I did test firing of Ryan's Desert Eagles before and after modding his guns. I have all the test casings. The first one to positively identify all the correct items I used and modified will get a shell casing which I will engrave with my autograph and DP2 on it. This will be one of the casings right from one of his hero firing guns I built.

Looks like he's wearing a military rain cape. There's a russian one that looks similar to that; I'll hunt and see what I can find.

It has a pocket flap of some sort. You can see it in a few of the on-set pics.
Yeah, I saw that. After some more research I'm convinced he's wearing a military poncho shelter; just not sure which one. Same as you I'm using the pocket to try to identify it, that and the black edge (if that wasn't added later of course).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back