Batman costume ideas

shizzawha

I have a Hells Kitchen dark knight suit from a while back that I've recently started to change a bit. I've just purchased the origins cowl and neck/shoulders from Gauntlet FX and have the concept belt from ValorReplicas. Now I think the next alteration will be with the gauntlets. Now, unfortunately, I have no artistic abilities to create anything, but I do have some money. I'm opening this up for gauntlet ideas. So far I really only know of the DK gauntlets that I already have and the origins gauntlets from Kevin (gauntlet FX). Are there any other options out there that would look good with my hybrid suit. Also, does anyone have any pictures of the DK suit with the origins gauntlets.

Feel free to throw ideas out there.

Thanks guys.

Check out Evil Genius on Facebook to see his custom gauntlets. I have a set of them if you'd like to pm me. Btw, the Valor belt is great isn't it?!

Check out Evil Genius on Facebook to see his custom gauntlets. I have a set of them if you'd like to pm me. Btw, the Valor belt is great isn't it?!

Valor does some great work! Thanks for introducing me to evil genius. I've not come across his stuff before. It looks like it is exactly what I'm looking for.

Check out Dark Knight FX on Facebook. He is working on Arkham Knight Gauntlets.

And yes, finding the right gauntlets is not so easy since everyone is just doing the BvS or DoJ ones.

I ended up printing my own arkham knight gauntlets, but I'm having a tough time finding the right paint for them. I'd like to have a decent matte finish, but maybe with a little metal flake look. Anyone have any advice?

I know you said you made your own but wanted to show you the ones I make. These AK gauntlets are Made of 80 shore urethane. Extremely detailed, lightweight and durable.
IMG_4543.JPGIMG_4544.JPGIMG_4545.JPGIMG_4546.JPGIMG_4547.JPG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back