Screen used Vader's helmet from the eps V

Scammers gonna scam, but man...so many red flags. I would definitely suggest the OP cease any/all present contact with Nigerian princes until his scam-dar is properly re-calibrated.

Or he wanted to make an exclusive offer for the other screenused helmets of this "exclusive series"here?Who knows.;)

Hey guys sorry i have to delete the pics for my personal purpose. By the way are u 1000% sure? What about the certificate? Theres a howard roffman signature on it and it seems legit as **** to me. How in the world could somebody dare to make this COA? Somebody could go into a prison right? And if its true they did a great job

Hey guys sorry i have to delete the pics for my personal purpose. By the way are u 1000% sure? What about the certificate? Theres a howard roffman signature on it and it seems legit as **** to me. How in the world could somebody dare to make this COA? Somebody could go into a prison right? And if its true they did a great job

we are ALL 100% sure... no doubts about it. People will do anything to scam other people and making a fake COA isn't a chore at all. Why a lawyer from LFL would be a legit name for a COA is even weirder.

Trust us... we study this crap day and night... it's FAKE FAKE FAKE... not even a good one.

Ive been researching howard roffman and yes hes the vice president of lucasfilm licensing and he's the man whos responsible for things like this and thats make sense to me. And its more impossible if george lucas himself who sign it knowing that he wont be taking care of things like this

With as hot as Star Wars is right now, I'm surprised there's not more of these types of scams happening.
& as far as "certificates" go, just remember the words a wise man once spoke.....
IMG_0832.JPG

Sorry they did not do a great job. The Altman helmet is VERY obviously nothing like the actual helmet.

For the community you should leave the post intact do others don't fall victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive been researching howard roffman and yes hes the vice president of lucasfilm licensing and he's the man whos responsible for things like this and thats make sense to me. And its more impossible if george lucas himself who sign it knowing that he wont be taking care of things like this

ok I know he's a real person, but let's put it this way... I think I can say with a fair amount of certainty, that NONE of us, have seen a COA of any importance with his name on it.

You can choose not to believe every single person here if you like, it's your money, but man... I urge you to do some real research FAST, and get your money BACK.

Weedliam, thank you for posting. Please stick around the RPF. It's a great community to learn from. Obviously you're a Star Wars fan and into props. Take advantage of the wealth of knowledge this community has to offer so you'll be informed on your next acquisition!! The majority of us have gone through what you just did as we entered the prop world.

Please please repost your pics of the helmet and of the COA, we understand and some people can appreciate how you must feel, I would be absolutely gutted and embarrassed over this scam, but please understand reposting your pics of the mask and COA will only help this community of what to look out for, note to all who are on this forum ....... If anybody is wanting to buy a claimed screen used item !! They only need to ask the forum members before they buy and research what your buying.
please help the community and repost :thumbsup

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back