Salzo V5 X-Wing pattern work

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
INSTRUCTIONS:

http://www.mystery10.com/2017/12/27/x-wing-fighter-v5-instructions/

Oh hello....

52383161525__C81AFE4D-E43F-46DF-9D00-54B5055D0B28.JPG

Hero wings you say? They will be a resin upper and a styrene or acrylic inner panel... for all your undercut needs. Finally those Sealab parts will fit like they did on the heroes! And they will fit the Reader armature. More soon...

20620866_10155628049138156_209432761854406522_n.jpg52383468920__EE6FE706-5933-4D0B-A6EC-18B999235F2A.JPG20545487_10155628090833156_1130405663264392454_o.jpg20545414_10155628091268156_6076043626240026029_o.jpg

Last edited:
Just when I think I have enough X-Wings, you guys go and do this......

My wallet hates you guys. Lol

This should be after Jerseyfest, think like first week in October.

Overall update on my end, all the Y wings have shipped and I should be starting to ship those update parts in the next week. It's hit and miss with casting days because of the heat and humidity, more on the humidity side now as we have not been super hot. Once kids go back to school I will be on a much more regular schedule again and will catch up pretty fast.

New Nice-N cloud car is done and I am building a sample kit now. If anyone is interested in that let me know.

I will start taking Y wing orders again for Steve first week in September.

This should be October. And more Blockade Runner parts are coming too.

I am spread pretty thin as you can see here, so if you don't hear back from me please don't take it personally, once the kids go back to school my brain won't be so scrambled.

Engine insert. This has a hollow for pressure fitting the heatsinks (and a small lip for it to stop against). Cored about 3/4 of the way up, then the hole is just a 6mm bore to allow for LEDs. The Sealab part #39 will mount to this, and the Phantom engine castings just clamp around it!

IMG_1406.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not wanting to sound brash and definitely not wanting to offend anyone, but honestly what must one do in order to purchase one of these?

I've sent a few messages in the past wanting to purchase a version 4 back in 2014 but did not receive a reply. And when there was talk about it again last year I asked to be put on a list again and still nothing.

Same for the y wing and snowspeeder I made a request for on prices. Still no response?

Sorry that this happened to you a couple of times. In the case of this I did plan to do a simple re release of the V4 but it kept evolving and getting delayed. My plan was to start getting back to everyone as I got closer but it just kept getting pushed back.

I have said this a few times but it's worth repeating. I apologize to everyone in advance that while I try to get back to everyone sometimes messages fall thru the cracks. Without wanting to sound whiny I am a one man operation in most respects, meaning all the casting, packing, shipping, accounting, ordering, and communications are just me. I also do builds and coordinate with guys like Steve and Jason on projects. Then layer in that I am the primary caretaker for my kids since my wife is the one with the "real" job and often my brain is scrambled.

I still feel like i manage it pretty well, but even if I get to 95 percent of things correctly, if your part of the 5% that I forgot to get back to or any other related issue I know it can feel crappy. Please don't take it personally, it's just an unfortunate side effect of being a cottage business.

Not wanting to sound brash and definitely not wanting to offend anyone, but honestly what must one do in order to purchase one of these?

I've sent a few messages in the past wanting to purchase a version 4 back in 2014 but did not receive a reply. And when there was talk about it again last year I asked to be put on a list again and still nothing.

Same for the y wing and snowspeeder I made a request for on prices. Still no response?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back