Salzo V5 X-Wing pattern work

Hell there is a guy selling recasts of the Icons X wing that is in the same ball park as what I plan to charge.

if you don't mind me asking but how much will this kit go for as well as your other kits? I've sent You a few pm's but have still not had any reply.

He won't know until he makes the set of molds.

It's the little things... so I recently was lent a "full body" Artoo by an ILMer for help in "re-patterning" the droid for the V5 X-Wing. It's a pull from the ILM molds, but pulled in 1982.

So top pic is from Dave Jones' bench, showing the two version of the Artoo used in the X-Wings and the Y-Wings. Bottom is the ILM pull and my re-pattern in progress. More soon! It's almost done!!

new.jpg

new.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So what kind of production numbers are we looking at on the v5?
Will you make enough for everybody that wants one initially, or are you just doing a fixed production run and then it's done?

I'm fairly new to the website (signed up early this year) but I had to leave abruptly for a few months for military duties. I'm back on the grid now and I would like to see if I can acquire a studio scale X-Wing Fighter kit for my collections...especially a Rouge One Blue-Leader (Luv the Blue Squadron X-wings). I've been trying to keep tabs (and tried to contact you to be added on your list) on your upcoming Red 2/Blue Leader v4 kit, but I thought I may have missed the boat. If you are still taking orders for either kits (V4 and/or V5), can you please add me to your list?

To own either kits will be epic!

Thanks!

I would be interested in a kit too!

Is Mike Reader a member here or does he have a website? Armature I need too, yes yes...

Few more days the molds will be done. Test casting has started. Got a little behind, went and helped out EFX at comic con and came home with a nasty cold. No surprise I guess with like 150K walking around Comic Con. Really almost ready to go.
thanks
mike

Awesome news. So is there already an official signup list somewhere? because so far, beside people on this thread saying "add me to the list", I have not seen anything.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back