Salzo V5 X-Wing pattern work

I’d love to get in on this but I can’t even get the replacement parts for my Y-wing, let alone a pm response from Salzo.

Ok, molds are finally done for Red 1,3 or 5 options. I will start getting to everyones PM's over the weekend. Full casting will start by Monday.

Comm510, sorry I will get back to everyone. Since Comic Con I have been sick with 2 different nasty colds but still working 7 days a week on this stuff. I found 1 additional part for the Y wing that I just molded into the x wing molds so I can run that with the X. I did not become very familiar with the Y wing until the recent build I did. It's another small tube looking thing that I mistook for another tube looking thingy. As with the other stuff you can build the entire Y wing and not need this little guy until the very end.

The x wing will not have these issues as I am much more familiar with it and I was part of the scratchbuilding. The Y wing I was brought in essentially as the caster for Steve and not as familiar.

OMG,OMG it's happening.
:love

Ok, molds are finally done for Red 1,3 or 5 options. I will start getting to everyones PM's over the weekend. Full casting will start by Monday.

Comm510, sorry I will get back to everyone. Since Comic Con I have been sick with 2 different nasty colds but still working 7 days a week on this stuff. I found 1 additional part for the Y wing that I just molded into the x wing molds so I can run that with the X. I did not become very familiar with the Y wing until the recent build I did. It's another small tube looking thing that I mistook for another tube looking thingy. As with the other stuff you can build the entire Y wing and not need this little guy until the very end.

The x wing will not have these issues as I am much more familiar with it and I was part of the scratchbuilding. The Y wing I was brought in essentially as the caster for Steve and not as familiar.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back