Salzo V5 X-Wing pattern work

Can I buy just the body halves? I've been developing my own hollow wings and armature. Just a thought. Looks amazing btw! Jason, I sent ya an email. Thanks!

Joe

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I'm sure most of you guys realized that we got hit with a big snowstorm end of last week, followed by 2 of the coldest days I have ever been on this planet.

Back to shipping today, Red 2's start shipping on Wed.

And is there a specific wall thickness for the brass tubes? And what legth do we need of each. I imagine you can keep each tube full length or cut just enough for each step down, which seems like a weak structure.

I have just been informed the wall thicknesses are an issue on the larger sizes. I had no idea - never ran into that before! Mike said the .014 wall thickness is what you want.

Mike,

Received Red 1 and Red 2 yesterday. Simply awesome!!! Thanks for the y-wing add on parts too!! You are top notch!

And you too, Jason. You guys did an amazing job on this kit!

Last edited:
Thanks, just an FYI, I am getting 2-3 kits out a day on average as I get the packing procedure groove down. I expect that will streamline a bit more next week.

mike

Mike,

Received Red 1 and Red 2 yesterday. Simply awesome!!! Thanks for the y-wing add on parts too!! You are top notch!

And you too, Jason. You guys did an amazing job on this kit!

Will there be some tips/instructions for wiring and lighting the engines? How are people getting the wires past the metal armature and hiding them?

The middle hole in the "L" brackets are for the wires - you drill a couple holes... plenty of room in the engine cans, the engine inserts, and the body. Every one does it differently though?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back