Salzo V5 X-Wing pattern work

I'm still waiting for the laser cut wings to arrive after the shipping mishap from the laser cutter (see above). I think he is starting to cut them tonight. I likely will not have them until at least the weekend.

All kits should be cast before the holiday. Most of the early kit are all cast and waiting for the laser cut parts and the wings so the kits that are being cast over the next week or so are the ones that were ordered last. I will try to get everyone out the door before like Dec 23rd ish, again with the early orders going out first and almost as soon as I get the laser cut wings.

After all kits are shipped I am taking a break for a while, but if you have not ordered one in this run don't be concerned, I am just in dire need of a break and will be doing more after I recharge my batteries a bit. 45 year old bodies apparently do not like doing manual labor 7 days a week for months at a time

Mike I sent payment a while back and haven't heard anything. Let me know please.

Blue 1/Red 2 are part of his pre-Christmas wave (hence the pattern being wrapped up asap as seen above). Speaking of - Mike is fixing the missing wire detail that resulted from my using the wrong Phantom half fragment, lol.

Me:

jMC4IbY.png

Update, laser cutting is done, a bit later than I first thought. It supposed to be shipping to me this morning so I may not get them until Friday or Sat with the holiday shipping time increase. As long as I get them by Sat look for shipping to start on Monday.

laser3.JPG

Ok, another update. Laser cut parts are in and shipping should start tomorrow.

Only last little snag is the Red 2 parts. Jason has to do a last minute update to the phantom parts, needed another Jag to re do the part, and USPS lost the kit that was shipped to him.

So Red 2's may be delayed until after Xmas.

It's only going to effect 4 parts in the kit. All Red 2's will be cast and ready to go except for those 4 parts. So once I get the part from Jason it will be a very quick turn around.

It will only effect Red 2's and really should only be by a handful of days.

It mus be a combo of the time of year and the inept USPS in Baltimore... but this one square inch has cost like $40 and three weeks!!! Craig is helping out with the parts that got lost, so I hope to be done by the end of the week...just in time for the Christmas slowdown! So thanks for your patience, Red 2s... I am fixing that error pointed out above. Worth it in the long run, but at the moment we are cringing!

All U.S. carriers (UPS USPS FedEx) are inundated with parcels this time of year and thus have to hire temporary laborers who may not handle parcels as carefully as their job duties require. Simply put, this is the worst time of the year to ship anything. I strongly recommend insurance on everything. And Mike, I know you're busy but emailing those X-Wing tracking numbers to each of us would be very much appreciated.

I don’t know what everyone else thinks, but I certainly don’t mind waiting for you guys to ship until after the first of the year if it means there will be less of a chance of any screw ups by the USPS...that might help relieve some pressure on your end too?

Insurance on the package is fine and all...but I’d rather have the kit, not a rembursement! So, why not wait just until after the new year to start shipping? Just an idea.

I think you guys may be right. The lost package to Jason was likely a symptom of the holiday rush. I will think it over this morning.

As for tracking, i will be adding tracking to your PP payments. Many of you I know the association between your RPF ID and real name, some not as much so adding it to PP is likely the fastest and most reliable way to get you the tracking.

Its not worth it. This is the worst time of the year to send anything....my vote is for postponing the shipping after Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back