Batman Cowl Lenses

HappenstanceUK

Does anyone have any good techniques for swapping around lenses in cowls? I'd be interested in having a white pair and also a red pair but I want a simple way of doing it. I'd seen someone (possibly on here) had created a masquerade style mask to sit inside their cowl with the lenses on and that seemed like quite a good idea (depending on the comfort level I guess). My only other thought was some kind of Velcro solution so they could be swapped out but I want to make sure it's comfortable without the lenses as well.

My favorite method is to use magnets. Small, thin neodymium magnets are pretty cheap around the web, and a few sets of those make swapping lenses out very easy. I will typically attach a small section of some kind of rigid material to the outer edge of the lens (Worbla, sintra, etc.), glue one half of the magnet to that, and the other half to the inside of the mask/cowl.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back