Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

userd1402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Tomenosuke have announced they have been granted a worldwide licence for the 2049 Deckard blaster, possibly just the high-end authentic version from what I read in their blog post below. This looks like good news for continued production of the good version in the future without rights issues rearing their ugly head. They also make reference to an October release so looks like another batch to queue up for...

TOMENOSUKE BLOG POST COPIED;

留之助ブラスターにAUTHENTIC PROP REPLICA BLADE RUNNER 2049 DECKARD BLASTERの呼称が付与され、『ブレードランナ-2049』のオフィシャル製品として全世界で(堂々と)配給できることになりました。
a0077842_21034204.jpg
Tomenosuke Blaster was granted the designation of AUTHENTIC PROP REPLICA BLADE RUNNER 2049 DECKARD BLASTER, and can now be distributed (proudly) all over the world as official product of "Blade Runner 2049".
Licensed Tomenosuke Blaster, Hollywood Collectibles Group in USA is in charge of North America and Europe, and RedWolf in Hong Kong and Hollywood Collectors Gallery in Japan are in charge of Asia and Oceania; and we are now making preparations aiming at the release in October.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. I wonder if it will be simply be the 2049 with different box design making it look more official.

SO does this mean more US availability? Possibly not restricted by Japanese gun laws anymore with the metal barrel?

SO does this mean more US availability? Possibly not restricted by Japanese gun laws anymore with the metal barrel?

This.

I am personally Tomen'd out. Having bought two at no small cost of course as we know, the second one advertised as the final word only for them to continue production with minor imperceptible tweaks with more iterations. That pissed me off.
I'm looking for a game changer at this point.

They can keep making their $1K+ replicas. Just come out with a cheaper budget line (of toys?) for the rest of us who don't want to spend that much on their high end version..

So I have to go through HCG to get one? Forget it. I'll do without or find another source!

They can keep making their $1K+ replicas. Just come out with a cheaper budget line (of toys?) for the rest of us who don't want to spend that much on their high end version..

The way I read it their licence is just for high-end screen accurate replicas. I don't think Tomenosuke will be doing cheaper 'toy' versions like Rubies do with Star Wars. Someone else will have to fill that niche like Takagi are with their PKD water blasters..

Hope so!! I would love one but I really cant justify the £1000+ price tag

The metal kits (unassembled) were $550 US shipped for the 2049 version last go around. I think like 575 shipped to Europe. So that's like 400 pounds sterling ?

So does this mean we will more than likely see another run of blasters from them? If so, how long do you think before we see it? I missed the run this last go around, so I'm really hoping for another run.

So does this mean we will more than likely see another run of blasters from them? If so, how long do you think before we see it? I missed the run this last go around, so I'm really hoping for another run.

I think the going opinion is they will continue to find reasons to do runs as long as there is demand.

With the movie coming out. I would think they would hop on the band wagon and produce a move series gun. and ride that wave till the end. but there selling techniques escape my primitive thinking.... :lol

Small edit. I guess the 2049 was the move version....

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back