Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

... we already got a second batch that started wrapping Friday. So they are starting to ship down the list next week. If customer service told you that you are shipping soon...

Can you give us a idea of how many more you received? I ordered mine in mid October, just wondering if there’s a chance...

Got mine! Box was in good order and the gun is beautiful. Great weight, solid etc. The "bolt action" part is loose, though. I know the original prop seems to have that issue, having seen it in the Tested video where Adam visits the owner, but I'd rather have it a little more stiff. Especially if Tomen are going for the "newly manufactured" look.

If you're disappointed with it in any way I'll gladly take it off you! :D

No issues with customs?

Ha ha, no you’re alright, ta!
None; I mentioned earlier that they called me and asked what it was because there was reference to it somewhere as being a toy. So I said yeah ... a toy from a film ...
But the woman was fine, she asked if it was a prop and I confirmed it was. That’s was basically it. The hardest part was parting with the £160 odd tax afterwards

mine shipped from FL yesterday...

Mine was ordered Mid October, when I called, they told me I was right at the border of possibly getting one from the latest shipment or having to wait till January.... I made the cut! Shipping today! WooHoo!!! ... (how many times can you say that after spending $900)

I originally listed Paypal as my payment option, and was told I'd receive a payment request when it was ready to ship (I was not asked to make a deposit) The day before yesterday, I received an e-mail that there was a problem processing my order, so I e-mailed them, they replied the morning after and told me they were having trouble with their Paypal system, and I could either wait for the payment request, or give them my credit card info to get the ball rolling.

I didn't want there to be any delay, so I gave them the info, and was notified later that day that it would be shipping.

Blaster arrived today! So happy [emoji16]! Thanks HCG!
133db4721b9c06b8cfa84613c0b6b167.jpg
47b22423cedd0fad559c09857cd8cb3d.jpg
f08ccc019c20f12b41ee75d71db92742.jpg
c42df99bff0ea30418c20363ec96c9f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomenosuke announce Special Edition Blaster.

Very Limited Hand-Crafted WORLD-CON BLASTER Replica
Only 40 units will be made with WOOD BOX and Display Stand.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Special Weathered version of the latest blaster product from model making master and custom gun craftsman.
Like the Blade Runner HERO blaster that was first made public at The 64th World Science Fiction Convention held in L.A.(USA) in 2006.
The Tomenosuke World Con Model sold in the past was mass-produced in a factory (Limited to 300 units)...
This time the release will be limited to just 40 painstakingly hand-crafted items.

Will come in a specially-designed box with a walnut wood veneer. It will also include a stand with the same material.
The product will be displayed at the Tokyo Comic Convention(December 1st - 3rd) with just 5 available for pre-release purchase.
An additional 15 will be available for pre-order at this time, with the remaining 20 to be sold online in early 2018. (Total 40 units).

LINK >>> http://tenshu53.exblog.jp/237964078/

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back