Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

Hi,

Do you know whether it is possible to get repaclement parts for the Tomen 2049 blaster from Tomenosuke directly?

I plan to replace the Weaver knob and the binding post wth the real things. But it would be nice to have a replacement right cylinder cover in case things go wrong.
Who would I have to conatct a Tomenosuke about this? Mune?

Thanks.

Hi,
I've seen a review on YouTube for the 2049 blaster and in the bag containing the hex wrenches there was a screw he couldn't identify.This actually looked like the original screw that appeared in the much debated screenshot of the 1982 hero blaster that was replaced (or not) by weaver knob judging by it's size in relation to any other screw that can be found on all blasters, just tells me he was no BR fan(ATIC) who had never seen the original and had only bought the thing on the strength of 2049.
So just have a good scout around before you source a replacement or aftermarket piece.
Good luck.

I think that's a bit harsh. I do consider myself a BR fan. But we all pick up on the small details as we move along. A lot of people immediately helped me out and informed me. That's true fellowship within the hobby. Helping each other out and not accusing someone of not being a "true fan".

Just managed to meet the delivery guy on my way out, so only had time to very quickly pop a picture. I'll post more later!

26841534_10155175866058144_3893034441568945732_o.jpg

Just managed to meet the delivery guy on my way out, so only had time to very quickly pop a picture. I'll post more later!

View attachment 788185

Wow, That looks like the World-Con special edition. Congrats on getting one.
I’ve been watching Katsuhito Sato putting these together and they are genuine works of art.
There’s one for sale on eBay, in Japan, at $5,899.99

ahah, I was sure I should not have used that, that it would not be right. I should avoid expressions :lol

Ok, so I've been given an estimated delivery window of 1-9 February for my Tomenosuke blaster now the torment begins as I'm not blessed with a great amount of patience.
Can anyone who has this version let me know what the measurements of the foam insert are as I've decided build (or buy) a wooden display box along with other props such as money, id's etc.
Any help would be much appreciated, I really myself occupied as I await it's arrival.
Many Thanks :D

What? Is that dollars?

Yup, plus $30 postage. That’s a hefty mark-up when you consider the yen-sterling conversion rate priced them at £1,600 direct from the manufacturer. And that’s before you add metal barrel and cylinder...

71D14977-1C01-42CC-BE21-BC42F39CAA42.png

Last edited:
Curious if there is anyone out there who wouldn't mind answering a few questions on prepping / coating the upgraded cylinder for the blaster? Drop me a PM if you can, thank you.

Well, here is my blaster as it stands with newly blackened receiver, and the steel barrel. I requested the hole drilled all the way through in case I decide to create a blank firing version down the road.8F992DD3-98E7-4948-B620-5CF2D1810D22.jpeg23DBE34D-E776-4FE2-890D-6BCE70673E51.jpeg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back