Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

Ok, stop this soap opera drama. That is not important now.
Tomenosuke needs to do something about that grip disaster because they’ve losing customers. I’m posting everywhere i can because people are not aware of this.

Tomenosuke responded!
"We will send you the two different replacement grip set. One is polished but perhaps you may appear that the edge is scraping. Another one is non polished. There was no complaint when we were using non polished. Maybe we are going to use non polished for next production." Tomenosuke.

Last edited by a moderator:
What 's the story on the light up sight mod they offered?
I saw some solutions on Ebay from someone else but there was no current offerings.

The clear grips offered by Tomenosuke are terrific and the set I have fit perfectly - non gaps or badly matching edges..

Toku_SMALL001a.jpg

Toku_SMALL002a.jpg

MARK

A question for Tomenosuke and Blade Runner experts...

So it seems like EFX and Tomenosuke are releasing their own 'custom' versions of Harrison Ford Signature edition blasters.
EFX one is painted and costs $3000.
Tomenosuke one is custom blued by Sato and Toku (who made the Tomenosuke model) and probably also cost around 3000.

Out of these two options, which one is a better bet?
Also, is $3000 even worth the price, even with the signature??

A question for Tomenosuke and Blade Runner experts...

So it seems like EFX and Tomenosuke are releasing their own 'custom' versions of Harrison Ford Signature edition blasters.
EFX one is painted and costs $3000.
Tomenosuke one is custom blued by Sato and Toku (who made the Tomenosuke model) and probably also cost around 3000.

Out of these two options, which one is a better bet?
Also, is $3000 even worth the price, even with the signature??

I would say they are both exceptional versions of the blasters finished to the highest level attainable so it comes down to a subjective choice. From what I have read the EFX version will have a number of the parts replaced to make the finish, weight and presentation a superior offering in its own right but for me, the Ford signature would clinch the deal - given that he is Deckard and knowing he will retire from acting in the not too distant future, it will have an even more significant meaning.

MARK

KramStaar

Thank you for your input!
Can I ask you where you heard about EFX replacing parts?
I was reading the description on the efx website, and got an impression that they will only do the paint job, instead of modifying parts.
So I was wondering if I missed any announcements.

But the tomenosuke custom seem to be modifying some parts to make the blaster more accurate according to their blog posts.

KevinHotchkiss

I think you're on the money there. The discussions I had were private one's with people involved and I had the impression that EFX was also modifying theirs. On further reflection I suspect that I was mistaken but will see if I can get clarification in this regard. I do know that Tomenosuke are replacing some parts and these will be spectacular.

Apologies for the confusion

MARK

That looks really awesome. In my opinion, this is a great option if Ford’s signature would be really meaningful to you. And I’m really glad to see Tomenosuke’s ambition continue to grow.

Otherwise, for this price (or less), you could buy a regular Tomen, source some genuine parts, and customize the weathering to your taste. :)

Either way, it’s a good time to be a Blade Runner blaster aficionado.

8bb14c4fa6abd8211bdcbb586deee057.jpg

bdabe923d8fb8f879820e3a633c61e0b.jpg

Just got bitten on ebay, ordered a 2049 from Japan that was described as

Tomenosuke Blade Runner Blaster 2049 Movie PROP Ver.
This model is from "Blade Runner 2049", and it was a gem that became real and unique among fans.

Comes in Urethane pad specification High end package.

Ordered on the 12th and the seller went quite, asked for my tracking number on Sunday (as the gentle nudge for "where s my £1000 toy") Then today I get the "Oh I just realised the pic of the listing is different to what I've sent you and theres no booklet with it". Pic of actual listing was In the none Urethane pad box, So what else would be different for a NEW 2017/18 2049 blaster. Yeah Its only padding and possibly fade in out light and all the other differences he "says" are still there but It's my money and I want what I payed for Urethane padding, Booklet and all.

He has threatened to give me a refund but has gone quiet again.
So Emil in Tokyo if your reading this, Shame on you and I will get my money back!

Just got bitten on ebay, ordered a 2049 from Japan that was described as

Tomenosuke Blade Runner Blaster 2049 Movie PROP Ver.
This model is from "Blade Runner 2049", and it was a gem that became real and unique among fans.

Comes in Urethane pad specification High end package.

Ordered on the 12th and the seller went quite, asked for my tracking number on Sunday (as the gentle nudge for "where s my £1000 toy") Then today I get the "Oh I just realised the pic of the listing is different to what I've sent you and theres no booklet with it". Pic of actual listing was In the none Urethane pad box, So what else would be different for a NEW 2017/18 2049 blaster. Yeah Its only padding and possibly fade in out light and all the other differences he "says" are still there but It's my money and I want what I payed for Urethane padding, Booklet and all.

He has threatened to give me a refund but has gone quiet again.
So Emil in Tokyo if your reading this, Shame on you and I will get my money back!
Ugh. I hope you didn't pay full retail on it?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back