Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

Looks like one just went up on ebay. FYI: This is not mine and I am not selling it. Hopefully this does not cause an issue.

MOD EDIT: Please do not post ebay links, thanks.

Please post pics of box, blaster, everything when you get it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just recieved it so here are a few pics
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg
imagejpeg

imagejpeg

imagejpeg

Laser engraving is just using a laser to etch the parts. I didn't mean for it to sound like it
was mechanically engraved with an engraving bit. When I engrave with my mill I make it
a depth of about .008" deep. A laser engraving etches enough to burn through the paint
or anodizing or what ever finish you put on it. After 20 years of doing this I think I know what
I'm talking about.

Thanks for the pics !

Looks awesome.

So how does it feel ? Does it have some decent weight to it ? Fit , finish etc ?

I ordered mine on Oct 25.

Thanks for the pics !

Looks awesome.

So how does it feel ? Does it have some decent weight to it ? Fit , finish etc ?

I ordered mine on Oct 25.

Its got a real nice heft to it and I’m so pleased with it. The lights on the ammo pack has a slow light up effect to it which is a nice touch. The cylinder is a bit stiff to put back in but I put that to being new but apart from that and the box having a few dings in it, it’s awesome! There is also a bag with various Allen keys and a spare original 2019 screw (instead of using the weaver knob)
So far I’m well impressed

HCG emailed me today letting me know that mine has shipped. Ordered 9/24. Hope you guys get yours soon, this is my first tomenosuke really excited to get my hands on it. Looking at the pics we'll see how long it stays factory stock.

Dropped on one today but it turns out this current batch is all sold. I think that's a bit underhand of them as the website certainly implies that the item is awaiting arrival. Soon and not next year.

Oh well...

Its got a real nice heft to it and I’m so pleased with it. The lights on the ammo pack has a slow light up effect to it which is a nice touch. The cylinder is a bit stiff to put back in but I put that to being new but apart from that and the box having a few dings in it, it’s awesome! There is also a bag with various Allen keys and a spare original 2019 screw (instead of using the weaver knob)
So far I’m well impressed
Hi Kylo.
Congratulations on getting a Tomenosuke Blaster and thanks for the pics.
You paid around $1000 for the blaster and a damaged box.
I would ask for a new box or new box lid to replace the one that you received, unless the damage can be "ironed out" or fixed easily.
Notify HCG about this immediately if you are unhappy with it. Lodge a claim through HCG and the carrier (FedEx or UPS etc.) if needed.
Potentially can reduce the resale value of the blaster, as most collectors of high end items want a minty box.
Getting a damaged box like that is generally unacceptable.
Bullet cylinder door not closing easily could mean problems (sometimes).....For example: Check the operation of the blaster trigger /bullet cylinder action.
Should not jam and be relatively smooth.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't understand how the website saying these are pre-order and estimated shipping date is January 2018, is underhand? The site originally stated that there was an initial batch of 50 arriving in October. It is November and pre-sale opened in September. Did you really expect at this date to get in on the October batch? At the end of October, the 50 arrived and shipped, so that info was removed because it no longer applied. And as of November 1st, the date for estimated delivery was set as January. So again, how is that underhanded? you state that the website implies "awaiting arrival soon and not next year"... but it clearly spells out: "Availability: pre-order" and "estimated ship date: January 2018".
If that's the case then I must not have seen that; probably it being near to the red text. That, together with H-J saying the next batch is due in March next year I probably got things confused.

Will just have to wait I guess.

Edit:
...so that info was removed because it no longer applied... And as of November 1st, the date for estimated delivery was set as January.
Yup. That's why I missed it. I'd been visiting the page since last week and didn't notice that it had changed.

It definitely doesn't weigh as much as the Coyle and I'm disappointed that the green LED's don't work on the Tomenosuke. Isn't that supposed to light up?

Here are a few shots compared to a Coyle.

IMG_0683.jpgIMG_0695.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back