Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

I don’t believe those had the issue. From what Tomenosuke said, they changed to a new mold for the last batch. I am inclined to believe their word as we have not seen one complaint from the November batch as far as the grip size.

I got a Nov 2017 blaster and I am well happy with it. No grip issues as far as I can see :)

Just got my stand from Tomen, it’s a very simple design and really makes you focus on the Blaster when displayed, just what I wanted.
F9D9C9AF-E0CD-4131-9469-236C15413B47.jpegBF30B821-7ECC-4809-A9BA-3D3E6DE9325B.jpegCF67EBC4-FF3E-474B-86B6-25695CCBF815.jpeg

Just got my stand from Tomen, it’s a very simple design and really makes you focus on the Blaster when displayed, just what I wanted.
View attachment 813021View attachment 813022View attachment 813023

I've got one of those stands too but it's still packaged. I'm awaiting installation of the correct grips before display. Does the stand put pressure on the contact points with the 'pistol' that might eventually compress those contact points and leave a visible mark?

I've got one of those stands too but it's still packaged. I'm awaiting installation of the correct grips before display. Does the stand put pressure on the contact points with the 'pistol' that might eventually compress those contact points and leave a visible mark?

I thought that at first, realized that I hadn’t put the part that holds the main body of the blaster in position, used gentle force to push it in place and finally it fits like a glove, it’s really made with a high degree of precision.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I thought that at first, realized that I hadn’t put the part that holds the main body of the blaster in position, used gentle force to push it in place and finally it fits like a glove, it’s really made with a high degree of precision.

That's good to know, thanks.

I started this thread over eight months ago and my own 2049 from HCG has arrived (8 month interest-free payment plan).
April 11th; I had the notification that my final payment had cleared and the Tomen was dispatched from Florida by HCG.
April 18th; It’s in my hands! I must say how impressed I am with the HCG delivery tracker. Real-time movements and animated journey graphics just make the speed of delivery even more impressive. Exactly one week door-to-door from Miami USA to Cornwall UK, including customs clearance and duty paid.

Things change in 8 months and I thought I was going to have to sell it to raise some much-needed cash but it’s just so beautiful I can’t bring myself to let it go. Other things (probably children) will have to be sold instead.

View attachment 812277

What about the grip ? It’s alright or has problems with edges etc. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it arrived today! Just had to pay 254€ in taxes :)

Can you tell what should I look for to see if the grips have the problem all are pointing out?

Thanks

I just swung by to see if the grips issue had been addressed yet, but it looks like we're still talking about it :) All good! I can wait. It's only been about two months since mine arrived.

I just swung by to see if the grips issue had been addressed yet, but it looks like we're still talking about it :) All good! I can wait. It's only been about two months since mine arrived.

Likewise.
I would like it resolved before TOO long though because I can't bring myself to display the item (the reason for purchase) until it is 'finished'.
Other than that ... keep on a waitin'.

Hiya,
Just like nusilver I thought I'd swing by by for a looksee and just like the length of this thread I see the levels of impatience are alive and kicking. :D
Since I last visited this thread I've finished off the box for my Tommy,built and painted my snubby and am just finishing off the snub nose' box.

20180511_152102.jpg20180511_151953.jpg20180511_150602.jpg20180511_150233.jpg

My point is (before anybody accuses me of anything else) is that no one can blame those of you for being frustrated having to wait for issues to be rectified and promised replacements arrive safely after all we all paid a lot of bloody money for the pleasure of having this piece on our shelves or in cases.
So how about getting on with that other project you've been putting off while fretting over since your last update. It's not the wait that's taking so long it's the anxiety over the wait.
Bear in mind there's few hundred others out there going through the same thing that also have to be appeased.

Last edited:
I love mine. The more I handle it the better it gets. I can wait for grips (didn't even notice till I read it on here.) I do have a small issue with my ejector. A couple of the ears broke off and now the cylinder doesn't always rotate. I'm hoping to get a spare part. Otherwise it's fun to chase the cats with:

31959741_10155540976928527_1966524082975408128_n.jpg31956469_10155540976983527_8444460459091820544_n.jpg

Hello all.
I don't THINK that I've missed any news but has anyone got any updates on the grip replacement issue? I've had my blaster several months now in a 'faulty' state and if there IS any new information out there I'd be grateful to hear it. My £1200 investment is (to me) largely worthless until this is resolved. If there's no news then I'll continue my vigil. :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back