Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

FWIW I had no problems importing it to Germany.
HCG includes a letter (in English) describing it as harmless toy. HCG send it with UPS so they (UPS) will do the customs stuff for you.
Plus the (plastic) barrel is closed.
So it is fairly obvious that tis is not a real gun.

Good luck.

Same here for Spain and I think regulation here is really close to the one in Italy.
No issues at all and as Faust1103 says, the package includes clear documentation this is a toy replica.

Cheers.

Nice >

„I am sorry to hear about the issue you have with your blaster.

We have spoken to Tomenosuke on your behalf and they will be exchanging your existing grips for a new set.
They do not have a definitive timeframe for this, but as soon as they are ready, they will be in contact.

Thank you for your patience.„

Nothing since then. Still waiting patiently

Replacement parts and apologies will be greatly accepted.

Just for the record:

Several weeks ago I contacted Tomenosuke directly and they confirmed that the replacement parts will be eventually sent and how very sorry they are that I have been inconvenienced.

I will now resume my zen waiting ...

Tomenosukes are really fine replicas IMO, and definitely worth the wait. From my experience on these and other forums, it seems like the incidents of them getting stopped by customs are really very few and far between. Hang in there!

E32F797E-554C-4608-93E7-B224B093BF40.jpeg

I started this thread over eight months ago and my own 2049 from HCG has arrived (8 month interest-free payment plan).
April 11th; I had the notification that my final payment had cleared and the Tomen was dispatched from Florida by HCG.
April 18th; It’s in my hands! I must say how impressed I am with the HCG delivery tracker. Real-time movements and animated journey graphics just make the speed of delivery even more impressive. Exactly one week door-to-door from Miami USA to Cornwall UK, including customs clearance and duty paid.

Things change in 8 months and I thought I was going to have to sell it to raise some much-needed cash but it’s just so beautiful I can’t bring myself to let it go. Other things (probably children) will have to be sold instead.

795E231A-1668-4622-ACBF-42353008B060.jpg

795E231A-1668-4622-ACBF-42353008B060.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys

Just some info for peeps that are looking for a Steel Cylinder Mag replacement. Don Parker over at the Propsummit has decided to make a new run as they are in high demand apparently.

LINK TO PS

You need to PM him, use the link above and look for DonParker.

Cheers Guys

do you not have to be a member of prop summit to pm him?
Hi Guys

Just some info for peeps that are looking for a Steel Cylinder Mag replacement. Don Parker over at the Propsummit has decided to make a new run as they are in high demand apparently.

LINK TO PS

You need to PM him, use the link above and look for DonParker.

Cheers Guys

Yes I think so, takes like 1 min to apply, but then you have to wait for a moderator to accept your account, should take like some hours at the most.

I started this thread over eight months ago and my own 2049 from HCG has arrived (8 month interest-free payment plan).
April 11th; I had the notification that my final payment had cleared and the Tomen was dispatched from Florida by HCG.
April 18th; It’s in my hands! I must say how impressed I am with the HCG delivery tracker. Real-time movements and animated journey graphics just make the speed of delivery even more impressive. Exactly one week door-to-door from Miami USA to Cornwall UK, including customs clearance and duty paid.

Things change in 8 months and I thought I was going to have to sell it to raise some much-needed cash but it’s just so beautiful I can’t bring myself to let it go. Other things (probably children) will have to be sold instead.

I tried to sell my kids to get mine, no one wanted them because they were ginger. I'm going to have to go back to original plan of breeding gingers for when we take over the world. I need more minions.....

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been only one month an 5 days since you received that reply. :lol
Remember, they said it could take a few months (that usually means 2-3 months, not ONE MONTH) to resolve the issue.

By posting that statement you actually just showed that you are feeling impatient. :lol

When Tomenosuke has the pieces done, I am sure they will make some for of announcement. :thumbsup

What about the Blasters from November 2017? Do they have the same problems with the grips?
Will you send replacemnet for those as well?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back