Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

Has anyone's tracking status updated yet? Mine's been the same since Friday. Looks like it's still waiting for pickup.

Mine hasn't shipped either, but I'm sure we're all aware they're working on it as fast as they can without damaging any of the goods. :) Would love to see them ship out today as there's a slight chance they could still be delivered this week, but... fingers crossed!

Jeeez! that's some crazy numbers! Tomenosuke must be creaming themselves with some big arsed grins wrapped around the back of their necks and tied in a bow :D:D:lol

Jeeez! that's some crazy numbers! Tomenosuke must be creaming themselves with some big arsed grins wrapped around the back of their necks and tied in a bow :D:D:lol
Well...a couple of hundred, let’s say 250, and that’s just one batch, they are... let’s make it easy, about 1000$ a piece , that’s 250.000$ just there. And let’s say it costs about 300-400$ to Make one...that’s about 600 bucks or more profit...dam that’s like 150.000 big ones :p this ist just silly as I have no idea what I am talking about... all I know is that there are enough peeps that wants the “perfect” blaster and that includes me. The guys at Tomenosuke are for sure great craftsmen...No, one of the best craftsmen doing stuff like this, period...so let em have it is all I say :). Still, it’s for sure a good buissnes idea...Blade Runner blasters for the ppl all the way!

Well...a couple of hundred, let’s say 250, and that’s just one batch, they are... let’s make it easy, about 1000$ a piece , that’s 250.000$ just there. And let’s say it costs about 300-400$ to Make one...that’s about 600 bucks or more profit...dam that’s like 150.000 big ones :p this ist just silly as I have no idea what I am talking about... all I know is that there are enough peeps that wants the “perfect” blaster and that includes me. The guys at Tomenosuke are for sure great craftsmen...No, one of the best craftsmen doing stuff like this, period...so let em have it is all I say :). Still, it’s for sure a good buissnes idea...Blade Runner blasters for the ppl all the way!

I know it's crazy, but it got me thinking, you've got all peeps on here and propsummit who have been avid BR fans since the original hit theatres and then those who got introduced to it via VHS when it really blew up and developed it's cult status. Then there are those who've been bitten by the bug following 2049 and not forgetting those really crazy buggers who are deep into the SCI-FI genre as a whole.
I know I've missed out some others but my brains swelling just thinking about it.
I'd really love to see what kind of figures they make when the initial hunger calms down because at some point they really are going to have to do an assembly kit for all those want that build your own experience, they just have to.
The other thing that came to mind was the "what if" what if they get the license to create their version of the other two blasters (K and Luv's).......OMG!! here we go again!

God, I love seeing tracking updates. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside knowing this will be in my hands soon.

and I got $5 on “no” Tomen won’t produce those. I’d be happy to be wrong, though.

Are they finally showing updates? It drives me nuts that they take their time scanning the labels.

Friday I received my tracking number and today received an “origin scan” update around 6 central time.

so there’s definitely movement happening :thumbsup

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back