Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

So I have a chance to get a Tomenosuke Pro Retail version for $1,200 (the one with the green and brown art box with foam inside). From my understanding it is the one that was released right before the newest 2049 version? Is this a "good" deal or should I take my chances and wait for a new release? Still in very early stages of researching here, and am a bit overwhelmed. There are so many versions, it's tough to tell what is most accurate, etc.

So I have a chance to get a Tomenosuke Pro Retail version for $1,200 (the one with the green and brown art box with foam inside). From my understanding it is the one that was released right before the newest 2049 version? Is this a "good" deal or should I take my chances and wait for a new release? Still in very early stages of researching here, and am a bit overwhelmed. There are so many versions, it's tough to tell what is most accurate, etc.

How many threads did you post the same question in?

If this is going to be a newer version than the current 2049, I am likely going to buy it out of compulsion since I already bought the Hollywood Collectibles Pro and only have two payments left to go on the Hollywood Collectibles Tomenosuke 2049 model.

If this is going to be a newer version than the current 2049, I am likely going to buy it out of compulsion since I already bought the Hollywood Collectibles Pro and only have two payments left to go on the Hollywood Collectibles Tomenosuke 2049 model.

The Pro and the 2049 blasters are very similar in finish and appearance. Just the box packaging different. Wonder if the next Tomenosuke will be different to the past recent releases. The packaging will most likely be updated and different.

I saw an ebay seller taking payments for a Tomen PKD issue pre-order for a November release. Maybe they know something we don't. Yet.
It would make sense, from a business perspective, to do another run immediately following the film release.

Last edited by a moderator:
What were these retail? $900-1000?

Paying a $200 premium doesn't seem too bad. I thought I heard they were going for $1500-2000 on eBay for awhile?

I guess it will all depend on how many NEW versions they release in the future.

Yes, I believe these were $900 retail. After I expressed interest, the seller raised his price to $1,300, so I'm just waiting for the next run of these, which I'm told is happening soon.

What were these retail? $900-1000?

Paying a $200 premium doesn't seem too bad. I thought I heard they were going for $1500-2000 on eBay for awhile?

I guess it will all depend on how many NEW versions they release in the future.

Yes, I believe these were $900 retail. After I expressed interest, the seller raised his price to $1,300, so I'm just waiting for the next run of these, which I'm told is happening soon.

$900 from HCG, so you are already paying their premium at that price. I think it was like $700 straight from Japan. I bought the kit at $550.

- meant to quote darth there.

Oh wow, do you know if it is possible to buy directly from Japan in the U.S. instead of going through HCG? I'd love to save that extra 200.00 if I can.

$900 from HCG, so you are already paying their premium at that price. I think it was like $700 straight from Japan. I bought the kit at $550.

- meant to quote darth there.

Pre ordered also...Cant wait!!!
Hi User140 - do you reckon there will there be any issues with shipping to the UK?

I know some members have had issues and I can only speak from personal experience but I have never had any problems receiving pistol replicas from overseas myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back