Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

Also arrived (to Canada for those that worry about confiscation at the border). $67.85 for customs, no damage at all to the UPS box or contents. 3 days from getting my notification. Grail-item✔️
a27de25aa5ee01b76ad806abfd865177.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also arrived (to Canada for those that worry about confiscation at the border). $67.85 for customs, no damage at all to the UPS box or contents. 3 days from getting my notification. Grail-item✔️

... Congrats! Looks fantastic! .... mine shipped Thursday, but snails must be bringing it. Has to come to New Mexico from Florida, checked my tracking an hour ago and its barely in Jackson Mississippi :facepalm

Mine arrived today. Box and blaster are in perfect condition. Time to find the cylinder and then decide on the barrel mod. This is my first BR collectible and out of the box, it's a great looking piece.

Mine arrived on last Friday, but I'm not happy. :(
Indeed, I have some traces on the barrel. A scratch and pieces of chipped paint (ok very small, but...). I wrote to HCG but they still haven't answered me. I'm not sure what can I do. Especially because I live in France and I paid a lot of customs taxes. Any idea guys?

IMG_4543.JPGIMG_4544.JPGIMG_4545.JPG

Indeed, I have some traces on the barrel. A scratch and pieces of chipped paint (ok very small, but...). I wrote to HCG but they still haven't answered me. I'm not sure what can I do. Especially because I live in France and I paid a lot of customs taxes. Any idea guys?

View attachment 773278View attachment 773279View attachment 773280

Shame! I would give their Customer Services a call, quote your order number and speak to them directly. When mine arrived last week, my box was damaged (gun ok thankfully) and I contacted them. They said they would contact Tomenosuke but didn't sound too hopeful as it was just the box that was damaged.

Good luck

View attachment 773278View attachment 773279View attachment 773280

I would bet my bottom dollar that was done by customs. Really, it would look similar with a small bit of handling. I really wouldn't worry about it.

Shame! I would give their Customer Services a call, quote your order number and speak to them directly. When mine arrived last week, my box was damaged (gun ok thankfully) and I contacted them. They said they would contact Tomenosuke but didn't sound too hopeful as it was just the box that was damaged.

Good luck

Thanks a lot Kylo, I'll see what I can do, but I have to report the problem to HCG. Because it's not normal.

Last edited:
I would bet my bottom dollar that was done by customs. Really, it would look similar with a small bit of handling. I really wouldn't worry about it.

By customs?? Oh! :-/
Anyway, I am a careful collector and this problem does not please me at all. Especially when I pay $900 and the customs taxes.
I hope HCG finds a solution.

Please note, if you received this Friday and wrote that evening, the customer service office is only open Monday through Friday, 9-5:00.
They won't respond on Saturday or Sunday as they are closed. And since Veteran's Day fell on the weekend I believe it was celebrated on Monday since the business ended up working on Friday. So that would explain the three Day lack of response. You should hear from them soon. :thumbsup

Thank you very much Moviefreak, you're saving me!! ;)
I didn't know what to do. So OK, I'm going to wait a little longer for an answer from them.

Anyway, do you think they will be able to solve my problem? :unsure

I would actually call HCG Customer service at 407-985-4613. They will be able to discuss. I believe since this is a Tomenosuke item and we do not have extra replacements or parts, that we report the damages with photos directly to Tomenosuke. They in turn ship replacement parts and such directly. So I would speak with customer service about the details. Give them a call in about an hour and a half and donebd should be there.

Thanks again Moviefreak, unfortunately, this may be very difficult for me to call them because I am at my job now and I live in France so it may cost me expensive in telephone communication. I can chat with them by e mail with no problem. But by phone, it's a bit complicated. I'll try to fix my problem with them and I'll keep you posted.
Thanks again! ;)

Hi... What you have done is good so far. You contacted HCG and you took photos. When I take photos of any damage or problems, I usually have a piece of paper inside the picture next to the blaster with my name & the date on it, as a reference.
Tomenosuke / HCG should be able to assist you. The receiver that is defective or damage can be easily removed with Hex-tools...so don't send back the whole gun and box.... Only send back the damaged item (receiver in this case). This will be easier for Tomenosuke / HCG to post you a replacement receiver. (Not a whole blaster)...See if HCG/ Tomenosuke will do this.... An easy solution. (Unless you know of a good craftsperson who can fix it for you) and see if HCG/Tomenosuke will pay costs. Myself...I would prefer to send back the receiver for a new receiver.

I had damaged boxes...so Tomenosuke / Distributor Store sent me two new boxes...no charge.
I also had defective side screws (slotted version).... Tomenosuke sent me two replacement screws free.
A few years ago , I had a defective Tomenosuke PRO Blaster..would not close cyclinder door properly and trigger kept jamming. In that case
I could not send back a gun part only...I sent back the whole gun with box to Japan.....Tomenosuke Store paid for shipping
and they sent me a replacement Blaster.

Hi... What you have done is good so far. You contacted HCG and you took photos. When I take photos of any damage or problems, I usually have a piece of paper inside the picture next to the blaster with my name & the date on it, as a reference.
Tomenosuke / HCG should be able to assist you. The receiver that is defective or damage can be easily removed with Hex-tools...so don't send back the whole gun and box.... Only send back the damaged item (receiver in this case). This will be easier for Tomenosuke / HCG to post you a replacement receiver. (Not a whole blaster)...See if HCG/ Tomenosuke will do this.... An easy solution. (Unless you know of a good craftsperson who can fix it for you) and see if HCG/Tomenosuke will pay costs. Myself...I would prefer to send back the receiver for a new receiver.

I had damaged boxes...so Tomenosuke / Distributor Store sent me two new boxes...no charge.
I also had defective side screws (slotted version).... Tomenosuke sent me two replacement screws free.
A few years ago , I had a defective Tomenosuke PRO Blaster..would not close cyclinder door properly and trigger kept jamming. In that case
I could not send back a gun part only...I sent back the whole gun with box to Japan.....Tomenosuke Store paid for shipping
and they sent me a replacement Blaster.

Hi Cratercritter and thank you for your solution. Actually, returning only the defective part (the receiver) would be the best solution. I understand, but quite frankly, I don't see myself disassembled my blaster, so... Even, if it's not complicated, it's not for me to do that.

I'll see what HCG offers me as best solution.

Last edited:
Hi Cratercritter and thank you for your solution. Actually, returning only the defective part (the receiver) would be the best solution. I understand, but quite frankly, I don't see myself dismantling my blaster, so... Even, if it's not complicated, it's not for me to do that.

I'll see what HCG offers me as best solution.

Removing the receiver is easy. Best solution is to change the defective part.
Sending a whole gun through borders and ports means could potentially involve Customs complications.

Removing the receiver is easy. Best solution is to change the defective part.
Sending a whole gun through borders and ports means could potentially involve Customs complications.

Yes you're right it's obvious. I will try to get a detailed dismantling manual to see how to proceed.
But before doing anything, I will wait for the HCG response.
Thanks ;)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back