New animated star trek special now online!

gaston

The Paradise Makers-BADGE.jpg

For what seems like an eternity, a few members of this board have been quietly following the development of an animated Star Trek special I’ve had the pleasure of producing. As time progressed, many whispered questions were fielded as to its progress. Today I am happy to loudly announce the launching of Star Trek – The Paradise Makers!

Each episode of the 2-part special is an hour long and features characters from the original series. Developed under the paradigm of a 1966 primetime Hanna-Barbera special, ST-The Paradise Makers has the look and feel of a Jonny Quest adventure…but in HD and stereo.

I’d like to take a minute and thank the collectors to several of my prop projects. Any of the profits from them, like the magnetic probe, hydrocoil intergrator, and the Vulcan busts most likely went to fund this special.

The Trek community runs far and wide, so could y’all please let everyone know about Star Trek - The Paradise Makers on YouTube.

PART ONE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MVJC7d7shY

PART TWO
https://youtu.be/V9gmI3WVUm8

Or simpley go to Yoube and look for: Star Trek - The Paradise Makers!

Live Long and Prosper,
Gaston

Part 1 Badge #1.jpg

USS Enterprise In Prbit #4.png
Sulu #1.png
Commodor Burdan.png
Deviousness.png

Interesting.
I'm about 25 minutes into part 1, which is just about long enough for the voices to stop sounding jarring (an inevitable feeling with all fan-films). The story seems to be getting quite interesting, but it does feel a little slow. Partly that's due to the voice actors, many of whom sound like this is their first time. The animation certainly has that 70's - draw over filmed stuff - quality, which is... different? I'll let you know more when I've watched the whole thing.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back