Lando's Fist ! The Fighting 45th ! JOIN THE BATTLE FOR BESPIN !

jimjimmyjones85

LANDO's FIST! The Fighting 45th!

Troopers have the 501st.

Jedi and such have the Rebel Legion!

Bounty Hunters have the Mercs!

But what do the loyal citizens of Bespin have?

Well, I am hoping to change that.

I am founding LANDO's FIST! The Fighting 45th!

A home for all you Bespin Guards! Cloud Car Pilots! Ugnaughts! Woodrows! And of course Lando's!

If you are interested in joining the inaugural family of Lando's Fist, please send me a message! l look forward to hearing from you!

(Admins I hope this is OK to post if not, please LMK)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldn't it probably be a name with a bit more verve, like Landos Dagger or Landos Boot Squad? The discoing 45th or something? Just brainstormin here, people ;-)

Seriously, I think it is a great idea. The Willrow Hoods for sure are going to join the ranks in huge numbers.

Now where do I find that Nemrod resin copy that I need for a Bespin Guard and do I wear a cumberbund to the Bolero jacket in size XL? Hm...

Shouldn't it probably be a name with a bit more verve, like Landos Dagger or Landos Boot Squad? The discoing 45th or something? Just brainstormin here, people ;-)

Seriously, I think it is a great idea. The Willrow Hoods for sure are going to join the ranks in huge numbers.

Now where do I find that Nemrod resin copy that I need for a Bespin Guard and do I wear a cumberbund to the Bolero jacket in size XL? Hm...

Names will change over time anyways just alike any other forum lol. I’m simply focused on the idea:)

Let's go !

Please PM me with your info so I can start my database of founding members !

Willrows come out in force please !

Colt 45... Fighting 45th.... IDK it just came to me like that.

- - - Updated - - -

... Lando's more of a Lover, not a fighter! :)

Well he is a scoundrel ! ;)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back