Black Panther Helmet (TcsReplica)

Not a fan, just got mine today and here's pics. The parts don't mate up at all correctly; I contacted the seller so I'll see how he backs up his product as he says he doesn't accept returns at all.
IMG_0067.jpg
IMG_0068.jpg
IMG_0069.jpg

Damn, that doesn't look good at all. I wonder if its just a one off or lazy work.
Not sure, but if this is the work he ships out for any reason I won't be giving him my money again. As at the moment I'm stuck with a mask I don't want and no one will buy in it's current condition.

certainly a worry :/ looks nothing like the pics uploaded from customers or the listing
Is that the larger or standard size - I went for standard.......how long was shipping for you?

certainly a worry :/ looks nothing like the pics uploaded from customers or the listing
Is that the larger or standard size - I went for standard.......how long was shipping for you?
He never asked me for a size so I'm guessing standard size. The shipping was about a month to get to me.
I have a thread on the facebook rpf about this; the sellers response to the whole thing was quite odd.

He never asked me for a size so I'm guessing standard size. The shipping was about a month to get to me.
I have a thread on the facebook rpf about this; the sellers response to the whole thing was quite odd.

Glad to see you got a refund anyway. I doubt I'll be using him after seeing yours but a few people recommended some pages on your Facebook post which I think I'll look into.

Definitely glad that things got sorted for you - tracking shows mine has hit Australian shores so will see what eventually shows up on my door - hopefully less of yours and more like the others which ppl have posted that weren't ummmmm crooked.....for want of a better word

Mine doesn't line up 100% but it's not as bad as yours. I'm glad you got it sorted out. I bought a few things from Chawalit and he was very pleasant to deal with and I had zero problems.

P.S. He did ask me to measure my head, but I bought mine to display, so for me, it didn't really matter. I did try it on once though and it fit me well.

Mine doesn't line up 100% but it's not as bad as yours. I'm glad you got it sorted out. I bought a few things from Chawalit and he was very pleasant to deal with and I had zero problems.

P.S. He did ask me to measure my head, but I bought mine to display, so for me, it didn't really matter. I did try it on once though and it fit me well.
I found him pleasant when sending the money; not so much when my helmet was jacked. Glad yours was a better casting, it looks like his work is all over the place.

My helmet arrived - significantly better than what arrived for you oblagon. There is still the gap but definitely displays fine which is what I was looking for
Pictures this weekend when I get a chance :)

Sucks that you had a bad experience :(

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back