Guess What I Found at a Garage Sale for $5

SethS

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
... no, not a Graflex. I have used my cheap Graflex karma up...

But this is still a score:

book.jpg

Any scan requests?

Yes - DL44 blasters and lightsabers! I know the pictures already exist, but some have been edited. It would be cool to see them in the flesh...or paper

Also, anything that shares those greeblies - thank you!

Yes - DL44 blasters and lightsabers! I know the pictures already exist, but some have been edited. It would be cool to see them in the flesh...or paper

Also, anything that shares those greeblies - thank you!

Same here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol!

Excellent score, indeed! You've got me beat for sure - I thought I'd done well when I found a copy remaindered for $20! Interesting, I've not seen that version of the slipcase before.

Wicked find Seth! Don't worry if it was another graflex, I would still love you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first thought was GRAFLEX, but then it was SethS, so I was guessing Canon Model X or Y, DeMornay Budd, or Kobold.

We could always use another scan of the Obi-Wans! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was literally about to hunt you down and murder you if it was a graflex lol. I'm tired of everyone finding cheap ones but me[emoji38]. Nice find! I have that book as well... I only wish I had found it for $5 lol.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

:lol That's what I was thinking too. "Better not be a Graflex..." I'd be happy for ya, but bummed. I haven't found one good prop related garage sale/flea market/etc. find yet!

Congrats! :thumbsup One of the best books of its kind, even by today's standards. This is the second edition.

Cool. I found one in a thrift shop a few years ago, without the case, one of the fold out pages was torn in half and missing, plus I paid twice as much for it!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back