The Walking Dead Season 8

The episode was so confusing because of the dark for me, I actually had to go back and see who got shot when they caught ***** and Maggie.

Another thing that confuses the hell out of me was the garbage trucks chasing off? What the hell was going on? I still can’t understand it

Those garbage trucks were inside Alexandria?! And they drove through a back wall or something to create a diversion?

I have watched the scene 3 times and i just don’t get it.. I’m probably just slow lol

Yes, the dark was terrible. Really made it hard to get lost in the show. I just got lost in general!

I watched that scene several times when the Savior guy shot someone with Maggie and *****. Still can't figure out what happened. Because of blood in the car, I assume it was the guy in the back on the passenger side right behind Maggie. But the camera angles were all wrong. It looks like he's shooting at someone in the woods to the right of the panel van.

Coral was the diversion to allow everyone in Alexandria to escape out the back in the trucks.

I watched that scene several times when the Savior guy shot someone with Maggie and *****. Still can't figure out what happened. Because of blood in the car, I assume it was the guy in the back on the passenger side right behind Maggie. But the camera angles were all wrong. It looks like he's shooting at someone in the woods to the right of the panel van.

Same here! I rewound that scene three times and still could not figure out who got shot!

Yes, the dark was terrible. Really made it hard to get lost in the show. I just got lost in general!

Coral was the diversion to allow everyone in Alexandria to escape out the back in the trucks

this makes total sense now!! i was wondering where everyone was and what a same group of fighters they had inside alexandria.

My wife and I both said we were done last night. We gave the last season or so a chance, but this season was the last straw. So many times they could have just shot Negan and many of the other saviors and moved along with their lives, but I guess that would have moved the story along too fast and they wanted to continue to drag this out. Sure Negan is a threat with Lucille in his hand, but how many times this season was he standing without the bat and nobody did a damn thing. Even without guns, one of the group could at least managed to tackle Negan and split his skull on the pavement. This season dragged way too long for no other reason than to make a two or three episode arc, last an entire season. I feel I wasted my time at this point.
This is my exact feeling towards the show. They milked this Saviors storyline out to keep Negan in the picture when any scared kid with a .22 rifle (never mind multiple hardened enemies armed with an apparently endless supply of military grade rifles, cartridges, explosives and rocket launchers..:rolleyes ) would have taken Negan out multiple times. When someone defends this moronic plotting by saying "the storyline would be over" I say have common sense as writers to not have Negan strutting around in plain sight of multiple enemies! Maybe have Negan talk his incredibly un-intimidating nonsense behind a barricade? The stupidity of the writing doesn't defy reason, it kicks it in the crotch!

I am sorry to see Carl go. I was hoping they'd end the show in the future with Carl surveying an optimistic landscape. That putz Gimple will not allow the show to end on such a grace note.

Although, look at "Negan" like dictators, cult leaders, gang leaders, bullies etc... in real life. You'd think somebody would have taken out some of these people, stood up to them, or put them in their place. However, for one reason or another it doesn't happen.

Any idea about the ending with rick under the green? Why is his hand bloody?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a good episode. They dragged out Carl's demise bit too long but it was powerful at the end and as a Dad it hit me right in the feels.

Just watched it. I couldn't help but think, right when you hear the gun shot from Carl and Rick and Machone are crying, what if Carl crawls out and says, I can't do it.

Longest death scene ever. I still don't understand the whole everybody has the virus..Hey I was bit now Im gonna die in 3 days thing? Infection maybe..dunno, don't care any more.

Longest death scene ever. I still don't understand the whole everybody has the virus..Hey I was bit now Im gonna die in 3 days thing? Infection maybe..dunno, don't care any more.
Watch the CDC episodes again perhaps you’ll get it?... Yeah, Carl getting bit scenes were way out of tone...I’m invested, but losing interest fast...

The zombie saliva carries a fatal infection, but not the virus that causes the dead to revive, which everyone already has. Intelligent design, perhaps? ;)

Just watched it. I couldn't help but think, right when you hear the gun shot from Carl and Rick and Machone are crying, what if Carl crawls out and says, I can't do it.

Yeah I understood Carl writing goodbye letters and playing with his sister, but when they showed him planting a tree it was like, "Come on..!":facepalm

So, all along the visions of Rick with the grey beard were Carl's visions, huh?

Despite that I wish they would just tell a damn linear story instead of all this back and forth stuff.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back