The Walking Dead Season 8

The Garbage Pail Kids are mind boggling. It's like they're the third generation after the apocalypse. The results of 100 years of no schools.

They better pay off big time, or I may join the ranks of the I-swear-I'm-going-to-stop-watching-but-comment-here-weekly crowd.

And what was up with her doing her arts and crafts nude????

To try and stop the declining ratings? :lol

They've got to get a WAAAAAAAAAY better looking actress for that.

I agree the Garbage people suck. I could see if this was 100 years after the fall of civilization, but otherwise they should talk normal. At least they could have said they were a cult or something. That would have made more sense. I just want them all to die.

FLDObXS.jpg

Was anyone else turned on by the naked art sculpting lady?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You lay with her after. you care?

Last edited:
Man, I saw her at a convention and she didn't look ANYTHING like that. Yowza. The Vulcan haircut isn't working for her, apparently.

If you've never seen "The Woman" check her out in that. I have to warn you though that it's a pretty messed up movie. Pollyanna plays a feral woman that a guy captures and keeps hostage in his barn. A friend of mine, Lauren, also stars in the movie.

C’mon already and drive that garbage truck into the building....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back