The Walking Dead Season 8

If you've never seen "The Woman" check her out in that. I have to warn you though that it's a pretty messed up movie. Pollyanna plays a feral woman that a guy captures and keeps hostage in his barn. A friend of mine, Lauren, also stars in the movie.
I had NO IDEA that was the same actress! Now I wish I'd snagged her autograph. The Woman was great. Upsetting, but great!

Quick question. Did anyone notice during the scene where Jadis is sculpting in the Apron alone that someone knocks at the gate. It then goes dark. Then they show a knock at the gate again and they answer it and she answers it wearing clothes?
Question is did I see that right or was it supposed she went to put clothes on.
Reason for question is that if there were 2 separate knocks and answers then who was there first?

The Garbage Pail Kids are mind boggling. It's like they're the third generation after the apocalypse. The results of 100 years of no schools.

They better pay off big time, or I may join the ranks of the I-swear-I'm-going-to-stop-watching-but-comment-here-weekly crowd.

And what was up with her doing her arts and crafts nude????

It works for me to think of them as a whole group that escaped from an asylum and somehow ended up living at the dump.

Quick question. Did anyone notice during the scene where Jadis is sculpting in the Apron alone that someone knocks at the gate. It then goes dark. Then they show a knock at the gate again and they answer it and she answers it wearing clothes?
Question is did I see that right or was it supposed she went to put clothes on.
Reason for question is that if there were 2 separate knocks and answers then who was there first?
Actually, when that scene happened, I was like, she sure got dressed fast. A bit silly.

Technically I guess the garbage pail kids work if you think of them more along the lines of a cult, where people have been conditioned/brainwashed to talk or behave a certain way

Yeah, these are supposed to be people who are choosing to talk and behave a certain way. It's shades of The Whisperers. I think they are trying to establish that some communities are just going to be very odd.

When I first saw them I thought they were foreign and just didn't speak English well. Like a traveling tour group that got stuck in the states and had to adapt. I thought that would have been an interesting story to hear, but I assume it isn't the case at this point.

When I first saw them I thought they were foreign and just didn't speak English well. Like a traveling tour group that got stuck in the states and had to adapt. I thought that would have been an interesting story to hear, but I assume it isn't the case at this point.

That's exactly what I thought, too.

I hope it is not my tv, but this episode is so dark that I cannot even see what is going on most of the time. I have all lights off and still cannot make out anything. It is all happening in near black. Are others having this issue or should I be concerned? Lol. Commercials look fine.

:thumbsdown I have to say, even though I couldn’t see much, from what I did see or hear, that was disappointing. I expected more to happen and not be a fifteen minute attack dragged out for 90 minutes.

I hope it is not my tv, but this episode is so dark that I cannot even see what is going on most of the time. I have all lights off and still cannot make out anything. It is all happening in near black. Are others having this issue or should I be concerned? Lol. Commercials look fine.

I'm so glad it's not just me. Couldn't make out a single thing that was happening.

The weird thing is that the "In Memoriam" on Talking Dead looked PERFECT. I could see everything fine on there.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back