The Walking Dead Season 8

Holy crap!!! That last episode of Fear The Walking Dead! I totally did not see that coming! I was literally jumping out of my seat screaming “NOOOOOOOO!!!!!”

At this point I definitely have more interest in this show than TWD. At least things actually happen on this one, it’s not just season after season of hurry up and wait.

Yeah did not expect that. It seemed like they were setting him up to be the focus of the new show, especially with Morgan taking him under his wing if you will

Fear The Walking dead feels much more like the walking dead used to. It's funny how it seems to be getting better after a pretty lackluster season, while the Walking Dead started strong, but now seems to have run out of steam.

I think part of it, is the show has no backstory or comic book equivalent to try to appeal to fans with so they can be more open ended.

Agreed. I'm really liking FTWD this season, though it follows the same TWD format. Setup camp, live there for a while, invaders come, forced to move along. At least that seems to be where they are headed.

I did not see that coming at all. I assumed they were going to find the girl dead like Sophia. That would have explained why Nick wanted to kill the El Camino guy so badly.

They left the comic series the instant they started to play favorites and some characters became invincible. The contract for Daryl doesn't do that any favors.

Well. I fully expect the show to be canceled after this season. Fear the Walking Dead too. If we cant have Madison vs Rick, what was the point of all that?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back