The Walking Dead Season 8

I kept wondering why Jadis started talking normal at the end, but then I watched Talking Dead and Kirkman told why she did. Still doesn't really explain why they would talk that crazy way to begin with.

I kept wondering why Jadis started talking normal at the end, but then I watched Talking Dead and Kirkman told why she did. Still doesn't really explain why they would talk that crazy way to begin with.

I missed it, care to explain?

Oh, it was just some crap about her starting a new world, their world, and the language was part of the "new" world she was wanting to build. Then once her world was decimated she just figured there was no longer any reason to keep talking that way. It was pretty stupid to begin with.

I can't believe Rick called Negan to tell him Carl died. That was so dumb. It was obvious that Negan would try to use that against Rick. Would anyone call their childhood bully as a kid to tell them you had a bad day or a family member died? Hell no!

Yeah, I thought the radio call to Negan was ultimately pointless. It didn't move the narrative forward at all. When he first made the call and they started to talk I thought "Ok, maybe something interesting will come out of this conversation." Nope. It was just more of the same. There was a lot of that in this episode. Just more of the same.

my guess from when i first saw her was to pretend to be a bit mentaly challenged so they needed less hard to work for Negan

At this point I wish Negan would bash Ricks head in while Rick mumbles "Imm unna eel ooo " than Negan gets a samurai sword wacked awkwardly about the head, neck and face area by some unknown kid .
Morgan shows up clears everyone he sees !
Carol comes looking for Morgan shows him the flowers if you know what I mean .
Then in swaggers Daryl he was Busy cooking up moonshine in the hills .....Er I mean keeping Judith safe !

So we end on Daryl , Carol and Judith showing up at the hidden fish village where Carol is crowned Queen and they pass Daryl around the camp to impregnate every girl of age !

Last scene is of Daryl's blue Walter White meth sack floating up on the beach .

All rejoice !

When Rick talked to Negan, I was really hoping that Rick would say something about why all the garbage people had been killed...to which Negan looks at Simon and something crazy happens there. I suppose they will delay that over time, but hopefully Negan and Simon will have a nice little battle or something.

THOSE GARBAGE PAIL PEOPLE COULD SPEAK NORMALLY ALL THIS FAKING TIME?!??!?!?!!!

I hate this show. I have come to truly, utterly hate it. Carl take an episode to die. Rick takes an episode walking in circles and talking to neegan for some retarded reason. And The garbage pail kids let in the saviours, expecting what????

Seriously, who are the people who write this garbage now? It's salvageable. But until it is, like the Simpsons in the 2000's, I'm just not watching any more until it gets good again.

Last season was a complete write off. The beginning of the season had promise. But come on, what is going on? How STUPID is everyone? And OMG, how many long crying monologues do we have to endure? I'd say 1 less, but they moved her to Discovery, so she just cries and drones endlessly on there instead.

Well, another episode of absolutely nothing happening.

That is the pattern. Drag out 5 episodes and then have the mid-season finale. The come back and drag out another five episodes before the season finale episode with some action and a cliff hanger and NO results. They literally take, maybe three episodes, and drag them out into a whole season.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back