The Walking Dead Season 8

Rick is going to make a poster board describing exactly what we've been watching, since the show isn't showing it very well...

I'm over this artsy fartsy editing. They kept going back to show Ezekiel giving his speech, even when that fight was over. They did that the other week with Rick where they kept going back to show Rick giving his rallying speech before the battle.

Next week synopsis on IMDB:
A new weapon in the Savior arsenal proves to be a giant hurdle as fighting continues between Rick's forces and those of the Saviors.

So in this episode we saw how good the snipers are that Ezekiel's group had when they attacked that building. So snipe the people manning the .50 cal.... I hope they don't go all ST where they keep forgetting a capability they had in previous episodes.

So by next week, they'll resort to throwing rocks because they've all forgotten how to shoot a gun.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and some random ewoks will come in and help.....

So wait...the Aaron battle was in the same place as Daryl and Rick were in the building?

How can two episodes consisting entirely of Chuck Norris movie gunfights be this geographically confused?

So wait...the Aaron battle was in the same place as Daryl and Rick were in the building?

How can two episodes consisting entirely of Chuck Norris movie gunfights be this geographically confused?
Yeah, I didn't know that either. Thought they were in a random outpost or something.
Maybe by the end of season 8, they'll find Negan....but already dead and realize that he died from their attack on the first season 8 episode.

Just got around to watching this week's episode. Found myself becoming bored and not really caring. So repetitive. I'm afraid I'm on my way out as well...

I missed Sunday's episode...gonna to miss next week also. I need to break this habit!

It was crazy how fast I lost that "I need to watch TWD on Sunday night" feeling when I stopped watching. For a show that I happily watched regularly for a handful of years, it is crazy to me that it had such little lasting effects.

Didn't Negan take pictures of his kills too?

U know what ur absolutely right! We first saw the pictures in the satellite compound when our hero’s went in and killed all those saviors in their sleep!!

Totally forgot about that!! And now I don’t know if my minds playing tricks on me, but I think negan also took pictures of Abraham and Glenn...

The most unreal thing to me, is that "Fear the Walking Dead" has become the superior show. Better acting, better direction, just better production overall.

It's the truth, though. These days I look forward to FTWD more than I do TWD.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. That show has Kim Dickens, Ruben Blades, Coleman Domingo, and for a (while at least) Dayton Callies to look forward to. And you can't tell me those guys aren't great. Hell, Kim and Dayton were on "Deadwood" together for God's sake. That awesomeness isn't even up for debate.

Guess they ran out of budget for Shiva.

Mother****er! I am so angry about the way she went out. I don't CARE if it's how she went out in the comics, it was ****ing stupid! A tiger is more than powerful enough to break free of that few zombies. Carol has single-handedly killed more zombies than that and still run away.

I would've preferred Shiva get gunned down by Negan's men with that .50 after clearing a path for the group through a herd. At least then, it would be an honest death.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back