The Walking Dead Season 8

Is it still on?!

My wife and I finally broke the habit of tuning in... 4 weeks now. And if what's being posted here is any indication, we are far better off.

What a shame. A series that turned to garbage, like the people slaughtered so easily to serve plot points.

Not to make light of the subject, but can you imagine the amount of PTSD these characters would be going through? Not only have they dealt with the horrors of war with other humans, the amount of blood, guts, and gore they have gone through with the Walkers. Not to mention the fact that the world has gone through an apocalypse!

Even if a cure were found and civilization was restored, do you honestly think any of these people could ever be right in the head again?

Is it still on?!

My wife and I finally broke the habit of tuning in... 4 weeks now.

Did you really think it would have gone off the air in only 4 weeks? I could see if you said you cut ties 4 years ago, but only 4 weeks ago and you sound shocked that it didn't just disappear at that point? :lol

Did you really think it would have gone off the air in only 4 weeks? I could see if you said you cut ties 4 years ago, but only 4 weeks ago and you sound shocked that it didn't just disappear at that point? :lol

I thought there was levity in my comment, and most comments made here.

Clearly not. Oh well :p

I thought the same thing! Did I blink and miss where that gun and flare came from? I don't recall seeing a bag or anything nearby.

WHY, if Jadis didn't want Negan touching those pictures, did she even place them next to him with a flare and then beg him not to torch them? What happened in-between? What the heck did I miss????

You can see Jadis putting some pistols into her (blue?) suitcase in her Muji apartment, I assume the time she took to get the zombie trolley was longer than the editing made it feel, and Negan somehow wheeled over, got a hand loose and went through her suitcase for some reason, while on his back. Worst part of the episode was when Jadis lied down on her clean bed while wearing the same clothes she was hanging around a junk yard in. Really gross.

And how did he get his hands untied and where did he get the gun?

I DVR them, but skppped watching it Sunday night like I normally would, but I did I finally see the epsiode last night

You can see Negan using his foot to drag himself over to where the blue bag was then the scene cuts away. Then some other scenes or commercials happen and when they come back to Jadis/Negan back, Negan had gotten the stuff out of the bag in the meantime. He even makes a point of telling her she shouldn't have been dumb enough to leave her bag there for him to get it

I actually thought it was one of the better "filler" episodes between season premiers and mid-season/season finales. The one thing that really bugs me though is how Jadis just kind of totally switched to a "real" person instead of the fake language crap. Maybe if they had treated her character like in that episode that way the whole time people wouldn't have been so upset over the whole garbage pail kids community.She is almost like a totally different character now

I am guessing the Helicopter might be tied to that lady the came to the Hilltop last episode

Not to make light of the subject, but can you imagine the amount of PTSD these characters would be going through? Not only have they dealt with the horrors of war with other humans, the amount of blood, guts, and gore they have gone through with the Walkers. Not to mention the fact that the world has gone through an apocalypse!

Even if a cure were found and civilization was restored, do you honestly think any of these people could ever be right in the head again?

Well Rick just promised those guys he'd take them back to Hilltop and then immediately planted a hatchet in the guys head when he was let loose. I'm sure they're fine.
I think this is a case where the survivors are going to be messed up to an extent, but they are putting themselves through it to help their kids rebuild civilization.

I can't stand Rick. He's being such an idiot this season. The writers said that Carl's death was going to grow his character, but so far he's just been ignoring every wish of his dead son. Though I suppose it could change after the end of last episode. Doubt it though.

I'm so done with the visions thing. Crazy Rick already had his scenes after Lori's death. Let's not repeat that with Morgan. Having ghost delusions isn't that common of a thing.

Also: Does anyone else watch the Funny or Die series talking about TWD episodes?

I’m ready for one of these guys to be gone... and I don’t care which at this point.

Anyone takinging bets on another season ending cliff hanger with Rick and Negan still alive after a fierce battle?

This show is making less and less sense. I started watching it for what story there was and now there is very little. Negan is still hated yet very pathetic at this point. Maggie needs to take the bat to him next week.

The Lucille bat story and the way he acts is such a weak and pathetic baby like story for a so called leader. Time for payback Maggie.

I REALLY hate the editing style and the writing lately. I was waiting for this BIG reveal to Simon, that Negan was back... I was thinking Simon would be preaching all cocky and Negan would make a grande entrance and Simon would have a ****** his pants moment.... but NOOOOOOOOOO! They go to commercial break, come back, and Negan is sitting at the table with Simon questioning him about everything. I mean, really? What kind of writing is that? It felt like they left out scene and immediately brought me back to the crappy writing/editing from last week where Negan gets the flair, photos and gun during the commercial break.

From what I hear Lucille is getting tired of Negans **** and she's gonna leave him for good this time . there is a fence post out there with three strands of barbwire on it she has had her eyes on for quite some time now, just waiting for her chance to be alone with it . maybe even give it good pounding just to spite Negan . but really she just dreams of a quiet life down on the farm with no heads to beat into a ragged bloody pulp !

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back