The Walking Dead Season 8

That is the pattern. Drag out 5 episodes and then have the mid-season finale. The come back and drag out another five episodes before the season finale episode with some action and a cliff hanger and NO results. They literally take, maybe three episodes, and drag them out into a whole season.

yeah and what sucks is it keeps us watching... i keep saying ok im done every episode. BUT i continue to DVR and watch these damn things lol

i also keep seeing usernames on here saying "thats it enough is enough im done" and then after the episode they are posting on here complaining about it (along with me)

so what they are doing is working, even though these episodes have sucked... they still have use roped in...

the series is getting really bad.... i dont see how it can last much longer with the story telling thats going on....how many times could Negan been shot this past season and nothing? give me a break... and the super hero jeep that was having 50cal bullets bounce off it like they were throwing M&M's at it..

see im complaining but you will catch me watching it again sunday... i cant win lol

I just got a copy of the script from the next episode if anyone is interested. Sounds like it will be a roller coaster ride of emotions and action. Can't wait! :p

sneak_peek.jpg

And yes, I noticed they spelled "Walkie" wrong. :lol

I agree the pacing is really slowing down. These should almost be made as movies to condense the events to keep things rolling along better. I feel like I don't even know why I'm watching this right now, but at the same time I'm over 100+ episodes invested and can't just stop now.

I think this season has been pretty good so far. At least compared to last season where I don't really remember anything that happened after the first episode.

In the previous 7.5 seasons we've seen all manner of characters get up close and grizzly when taking out walker and getting a good dose of blood spatter in the face. We've even seen them purposefully cover themselves in guts to pass through hordes. We've seen them swill around in water and swamps full of the dead.

All of these would be way more than enough to pass on any viruses from the dead to the living and yet it has never happened, not once. So what's with Negan's plan right now? Surely that can't work? If it does, it may well be the shark jumping moment for me.

In the previous 7.5 seasons we've seen all manner of characters get up close and grizzly when taking out walker and getting a good dose of blood spatter in the face. We've even seen them purposefully cover themselves in guts to pass through hordes. We've seen them swill around in water and swamps full of the dead.

All of these would be way more than enough to pass on any viruses from the dead to the living and yet it has never happened, not once. So what's with Negan's plan right now? Surely that can't work? If it does, it may well be the shark jumping moment for me.
Yep. I have been questioning myself, but I'll probably keep watching it.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

In the previous 7.5 seasons we've seen all manner of characters get up close and grizzly when taking out
walker and getting a good dose of blood spatter in the face. We've even seen them purposefully cover themselves in guts to pass through hordes. We've seen them swill around in water and swamps full of the dead.

Yeah I remember being schooled like a kindergartner for wondering why they could basally bath in zombie blood with open wounds and be fine but the bite what has venom ? LOL .

I finally got bored and watched this episode on demand today . and I gotta tell ya , I just gotta tell ya !

This better not work !!! I mean come on !

I remember ol' Ricky boy cutting his hand with a gore infested machete blade and looking at it kind of worrying a few times , I figured this is where he loses his hand .

Nope nothing happens just a little blink and you miss it type tease .

Now ?

What he rubbed in on the zombie mouth a bit so nows its all good to go ? IDK man . I just don't know . there are really just kicking the can down the road anymore .
I made it five days without watching this week let's see if I can kick the habit for good ?!?

We should start a support group for those of us trying to kick the walking dead habit .

I know Negan is an absurdly popular villain and I understand his appeal but I find him to be pretty annoying to be honest. I loved his first appearance but each subsequent time he showed up he lost any aura or real menace he originally had. Maybe because I think he works brilliantly in a comic book but when translated to a live action show he seems pretty silly and out of place even among zombies. I'm looking forward to when he's out of the picture and the Whisperer's are brought in.

Now, the TWD apologist in me, (this show brings it out like some TLJ demented fanboy), thinks that what Negan is planning makes sense in real world terms. Viruses would spread very easily with blood and saliva contact so it makes sense. Are we going to see him forging on with this and see him hit with the reality of the in universe Z virus transfer. So he's banking on this being his game changer and find it doesn't work and tips the scales back over to the other side.

We did have Eugene telling him to throw walker bodies at them for a psych ops tactic, no mention of virus spreading. Has Negan added the 2 and 2 and got himself a 5?

How does Negan have all these people left when Rick's army was taking them out everywhere, yet Rick's huge army (RIP Kingdom soldiers obviously) vanished?
Lazy writing, Negan has all these people at all these outposts but never definitive numbers. Means you can open an close the size of his army like a drawstring bag depending on where you want to go with the story.

There was some pretty good action between Rick and Negan but come on, yet another encounter between them where both get away unharmed again. Rick has aim like a stormtrooper.

Started off very good then quickly turned into a keystone cops type unbelievable comedy of failures. That battle ( if you could call it that ) was a wwe style fake blows mess. Falls 2 stories he is fine. Ricks shoots every bullet he has and nothing even close. Then he tells negan what he is going to do before he does it. He does it and seconds, literally seconds later negan is on him. Come on.

All of a sudden jadis has him in a car.....hahahahaha.....seriously.

Also these new people. Giant Hillary Clinton and her creepy 2 person army. Not to be trusted. Why you say? Because if there were just new friends how interesting would that be?

Why has everyone seem to have forgotten what Dwight did? Does no one know yet on Negan side?

This show is just a complete mess. I keep hoping for something interesting to happen. They set it up like something good will happen. Then nothing again.

So overwhelmingly disjointed with no plan at all. That goes for either side. Makes for an uninteresting story. Negan is not anywhere near as intimidating as he was originally. Now more a joke than anything else. Even to his own top guys.

Oh well....who cares

Started off very good then quickly turned into a keystone cops type unbelievable comedy of failures. That battle ( if you could call it that ) was a wwe style fake blows mess. Falls 2 stories he is fine. Ricks shoots every bullet he has and nothing even close. Then he tells negan what he is going to do before he does it. He does it and seconds, literally seconds later negan is on him. Come on.

All of a sudden jadis has him in a car.....hahahahaha.....seriously.

Also these new people. Giant Hillary Clinton and her creepy 2 person army. Not to be trusted. Why you say? Because if there were just new friends how interesting would that be?

Why has everyone seem to have forgotten what Dwight did? Does no one know yet on Negan side?

This show is just a complete mess. I keep hoping for something interesting to happen. They set it up like something good will happen. Then nothing again.

So overwhelmingly disjointed with no plan at all. That goes for either side. Makes for an uninteresting story. Negan is not anywhere near as intimidating as he was originally. Now more a joke than anything else. Even to his own top guys.

Oh well....who cares

Funny we thought the same about Clinton! Lol!!!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back