The Walking Dead Season 8

That completely sucked in every way how Shiva went out. It was pretty much exactly what happened in the comics. Basically sacrificing herself so Ezekiel could get away. Yes absolutely she would have destroyed those walkers and got away. Absolutely so. Her end was very poorly written in the comics to begin with. I mean Ezekiel was already across. He basically made it and then that happened.

Most Importantly let me add this. If anyone is that loved and loyal to you, you get in there and save them. You get in there and fight with all your might together to get out of it or go down trying with honor. Never no matter how injured you are under any circumstances just stand there. I get it she sacrificed herself for him but this just makes Ezekiel look sad now.
There is nothing worse in movies, tv or comics then to just stand there and do nothing.
I know its just a tv show and comic book but come on.

This is obviously a plot point so we now have a completely stripped down to nothing Ezekiel.

I adored Shiva she was awesome. CGI or not.

I completely get it why people are leaving watching the show. There was no rule anywhere that said they had to 100% follow the comic because they haven't all the time.
There is so much sadness in this show already. Give the fans something to cheer for not to jeer for.

Common already dammit you just has to do it didn't you kirkman. You foul breathed hose nose.

Sad part is it was a great episode then a damn tiger cant break free from a handful of zombies ?!?!?!?!?!!!!??????!!?
Carroll can't pop a few heads to help ? She was low not out of ammo !!!
Ezekiel can't , can't ,can't .... Do ANYTHING!!!!!?????

Ta Fuh Huck???

They thing that sucks about the whole tiger scene is... they still had guns. Carol had a ak-47 and 4 minutes prior to the scene admits who she’s carrying all those guys extra ammo.. (those guys were hiding behind the hummer at the time she was talking smack)

I️ figures the tiger was going down, didn’t think this early on. But carol standing there with her ak and ammo... didn’t make any sense to me

Rick in the jeep deflecting 50 cal rounds..... yeah this is getting old already...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I give them a pass for lots of things, but Shiva's death was such a let down compared to what they could have done with her

They should have at least had her rescue Ezekiel from that guy (that for some reason reminded me of Jim Carrey) and then get swarmed. Maybe he gets a shot or two into her to weaken her

Also Rick not being turned into swiss cheese was kind of ridiculous. I understand plot armor if its at least passable, but that was just dumb

What the hell is up with the SUPER jeep taking 50cal hits with just some sparks flying off of it? :wacko Daryl taking out the guy with a pistol while on the bike? :lol Rick jumping from SUPER jeep to moving humvee ,ejecting guy... rolling humvee into a ravine, and walking away without a scratch...:rolleyes Maybe they should rename the show The Walking A-Team.

I deleted the last episode of last season, as it didn't sound all that good, and have yet to watch any of the DVR'd episodes from this season. My interest in the show is vanishing..... either that or my attention span is getting shorter and sh.....hey look, a puppy!

What the hell is up with the SUPER jeep taking 50cal hits with just some sparks flying off of it? :wacko Daryl taking out the guy with a pistol while on the bike? :lol Rick jumping from SUPER jeep to moving humvee ,ejecting guy... rolling humvee into a ravine, and walking away without a scratch...:rolleyes Maybe they should rename the show The Walking A-Team.

The gunplay in this series is just going completely cornball now.

I keep expecting Tony Robbins to show up and join in on one of these "team building" speeches.

Holy hell, everyone has to give a speech, now!? Seriously, it's one big motivational seminar after another...

I join the self loathing; I hate myself, too...

-Rylo

It's just sooooooooooooooooooo bad now. Just keeps getting worse and worse. I didn't think it could ever get this terrible. I want all the characters to die now. I'm rooting for the zombies!

You guys. You guys... seriously... thank you for restoring some of my faith in humanity with the reactions here. I thought for sure I would be the lone person who took Shiva's absurd death so hard. I love you guys. :lol

I feel there have been more "What the Hell are these writers thinking?" moments in this season alone than in the whole series up to this point.

Can’t agree with you more

i was curious how long that 50cal could fire before it over heats and locks the barrel

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back