The Walking Dead Season 8

Just watched tonight's episode. It would have been nice if they had done a planning scene so we'd know what was going on! Where in the heck are Carol and the Kingdom people attacking? What gun are Rick and Daryl looking for? Bad writing...

That episode was a mess. The extras deaths were painful to watch, the constant inaccurate gunfire could be blamed on the nonviolent newcomers. And I hated everyone getting gunned down when they were stacked at the door along with Morgan :facepalm

Just watched tonight's episode. It would have been nice if they had done a planning scene so we'd know what was going on! Where in the heck are Carol and the Kingdom people attacking? What gun are Rick and Daryl looking for? Bad writing...

I rewound because i kept thinking maybe I missed a scene explaining that, but no, I was kind of lost as to who was where/when

God, what is up with these people not shooting when they have the chance. If I was in their place, after everything they have been through, I would certainly be a "shoot first and ask questions later" type of a person. Yeah, maybe that would make me as bad as the bad guys, but I don't think I would care. It is pretty damn obvious that in the WD world, 99% of the people that you meet that you don't know are going to try to kill you.

God, what is up with these people not shooting when they have the chance. If I was in their place, after everything they have been through, I would certainly be a "shoot first and ask questions later" type of a person. Yeah, maybe that would make me as bad as the bad guys, but I don't think I would care. It is pretty damn obvious that in the WD world, 99% of the people that you meet that you don't know are going to try to kill you.

Yes. This has annoyingly been popping up in the show since the first season and AGAIN in the latest episode with stupid ***** compromising himself and Tera. I've been telling people I usually talk about the Dead shows with that I am more certain than ever in the event of a zombie apocalypse I am going to go off my own rather than with a group of people. And the gun battles in the show are getting really lame, I am pretty sure I even saw looped footage in the latest gun battle. Saw people firing wildly and hitting nothing and no one reload. If you're firing like that you'd be reloading constantly.
Now on the plus side, Morgan going all John Woo and taking no prisoners, except for the last guy who had it coming more than anyone else.

Yeah I don't know how many times the "We should spare them, we're not like that..." BS is going to come back and bite them. I would have no problem at this point if they took out any people like this or like the Governor's group. Those kinds of people probably won't turn around. They're just going to bite you in the *** when you least expect it.

I suppose it's to use to intimidate the saviors. Since they did it themselves. Just not sure what he plans to do with the pics yet. It just feels awkward.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back