The Walking Dead Season 8

I love popping in here to catch up on TWD. I remember when I first realized I couldn't stand the show, stopped watching, and commented things like "Boy, this turned into a mess. They need to turn it around." I'd get a handful of responses telling me I wasn't a real fan and whatnot. Now, everybody hates the show and it's something of a guilty pleasure to come to this thread and catch up on all of the utter nonsense going on in TWD universe. Glad I stopped watching, but I'm also glad the thread is still going.

This show will always have stupid stuff, just how it is.
I was just reading the past 2 pages, and everyone was talking about them getting the walker blood on them and now turning, but I can't think of that ever happening. Correct me if I am wrong. Gabriel might be the first case, but we really don't know yet, and he hasn't died yet either, and if he did die, he would turn, but only from dying. From what I've seen and read, is that any type of liquid from a walker that gets inside you will kill you, and then because everyone is already infected, then after you die, you turn. So if a walkers eye ball touches your eye ball, then you would probably die.
I wish more writers to shows were so crazy about small details like us fans can get with things.

The second hour of that episode was amazing! ;)

You know, the flash back to the 1800s in the arctic...

AMC tacked on the first hour of The Terror as the guide listing for the DVR recording was for a 2 episode of the Walking Dead episode :lol

Shameless AMC

The second hour of that episode was amazing! ;)

You know, the flash back to the 1800s in the arctic...

AMC tacked on the first hour of The Terror as the guide listing for the DVR recording was for a 2 episode of the Walking Dead episode :lol

Shameless AMC
Yeah, at first I was like, a 2 hour episode...whoa....

Like I said earlier, I'm about tapped out. I think someone already mentioned it, but watching Negan and Rick tango back and forth is getting old. I'm tired of the "almost got him, but he got away, again" routine. When Rick fires his gun he usually hits what he's aiming for, that's how it's been in most episodes. But when he aims at Negan he's turns into a blind man trying to use a urinal from ten feet away. Enough already, put him down and move on to the next bad guy..............

I thought Rey was a Mary-Sue that couldn't lose. Got nothing on Negan......:lol

Really though, they're trying to make Negan sympathetic. Are they just gonna gloss over all the forced wives?.....:rolleyes

Maybe my DVR screwed up, but just to make sure, is
Negan a freaking magician or did my DVR skip the part where he somehow got a gun while he was tied up?
I honestly don't know WTF the writers are doing. Do they just think the viewers are stupid and will miss most of this stuff or what?

Negan a freaking magician or did my DVR skip the part where he somehow got a gun while he was tied up?
I honestly don't know WTF the writers are doing. Do they just think the viewers are stupid and will miss most of this stuff or what?

That was some grade school amateur editing right there. I thought recent events would have made Jadis a real hardened character, but they made her sooo weak!

I thought the same thing! Did I blink and miss where that gun and flare came from? I don't recall seeing a bag or anything nearby.

WHY, if Jadis didn't want Negan touching those pictures, did she even place them next to him with a flare and then beg him not to torch them? What happened in-between? What the heck did I miss????

WHY, if Jadis didn't want Negan touching those pictures, did she even place them next to him with a flare and then beg him not to torch them? What happened in-between? What the heck did I miss????

And how did he get his hands untied and where did he get the gun?

You can see Jadis putting some pistols into her (blue?) suitcase in her Muji apartment, I assume the time she took to get the zombie trolley was longer than the editing made it feel, and Negan somehow wheeled over, got a hand loose and went through her suitcase for some reason, while on his back. Worst part of the episode was when Jadis lied down on her clean bed while wearing the same clothes she was hanging around a junk yard in. Really gross.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back