Big Trouble in Little China

With the level of detail your going to your trucks gona be real nice .. Mine won't be the same as I don't have the experience but il do best I can your making me want to start mine again on the seventh il get some funds and parts and start working on it again , cheers

How do you post pictures edit sorry I was on mobile site mine looks pretty like yours in height

image.pngimage.png

Last edited:
Working on the decal art.... these will be high quality alps decals.
Everything lines up pretty well - the "Burton Trucking" lettering on the right side door is shifted to make way for the window. Sneaky.

13879199_10154416536818156_803696967552281966_n.jpg13887014_10154416537173156_8756305472338759517_n.jpg13641246_10154416500613156_5385463195906454082_o.jpg

Moffeaton,

It all looks fantastic !!!! Was the hood ornament able to be molded? I am so damn looking forward to seeing the end result, thanks for sharing.

They looked out of scale.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the bottoms don't plumb the same way.... the heat shields are wrong. It's no big deal to make correct ones that mate with the kit.

it's really frustrating to make this thing accurate, lol... but worth it for any one that buys the kit!
I promise :)

yeah,lots of nu pix and a great read.they have done a lot of research an up to date interviews with cast and crew.recommend it.:thumbsup

hi guys
newdbie here, im just collating everything i need to do Jacks porkchop express - i know its been a while since this post started but was there any movement with decal and accessories sets with 'moffeaton'? or does anyone have links as to where i could get them? Any help would be awesome :0
thanks for now
Aaron

hi guys
newdbie here, im just collating everything i need to do Jacks porkchop express - i know its been a while since this post started but was there any movement with decal and accessories sets with 'moffeaton'? or does anyone have links as to where i could get them? Any help would be awesome :0
thanks for now
Aaron

I haven't seen anything Big Trouble related from Moffeaton here or on his FB page in nearly a year. He has been doing a bunch of Star Wars modelling though.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back