Bumblebee (Post-release)

What did you think of Bumblebee?

• Total voters

MooCriket

Master Member
Well, it's a pretty good guess...since the article I posted states he starts the film as a VW bug.

I thought it was a Cena article, skipped it....:D

I figured the opposite. He'd be the green military thing for the whole movie. And then "go civilian" at the end of the movie to blend in as the yellow bug.

Last edited:
Love the trailer,but like with any other story,I fail to see the need to isolate characters from a group that shapes the entire picture,and then base an entire movie around him/her.Bumblebee is part of the Transformers franchise and story.Are they now going to make one movie per character?

Last edited:
So far this is everything I hoped the first movie would be but wasn’t! I’m actually looking forward to this, stay true to what these characters were and why we liked them so much to begin with.

I wish GI Joe would do the same, just make the toys that inspired the movie come to life. I want to see all those battles that took place in my head as a child on screen. Like Bumblebee in this trailer, show me the VAMP, Skystryker, Firefly, etc as they were. Sorry, I know this is not a GI Joe discussion, but this trailer gives me hope.

Love the trailer,but like with any other story,I fail to see the need to isolate characters from a group that shapes the entire picture,and then base an entire movie around him/her.Bumblebee is part of the Transformers franchise and story.Are they now going to make one movie per character?
It's a prequel set in the 80's.

Most of the other transformers haven't arrived yet.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back