Hanzo Anniversary Skin, Mk I

OTSDerpy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As many of you know, I'm already doing another suit project called "ODST, Mk II." I'm doing this for a friend on the side before Anime Expo in February, 2018. So far I'e got the basic pieces down for the body.

Abs.jpgFullSizeR.jpgChest.jpgOblique.jpgTrap.jpgIMG_7749.jpg

I just need to work on the neck pieces and the V-Taper before doing anything with gluing onto a suit and coloring. So I say I'm doing well in terms of progress.

Sorry for the long absence, needed to finish one project of another suit before a big con that I went to. But now that I’m back, I got one more time for this suite. Got one leg almost built. Will send pics when completed.

Got the legs caulked. Now going to try and apply the straps.

Attachments

• 9525B143-A76C-4637-AA5D-D223222B1C3D.jpeg
    9525B143-A76C-4637-AA5D-D223222B1C3D.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 236
I got the straps applied, no I just need to work on the upper body. There some scores that are a bit difficult to do, like the circle-rivets, once it’s already painted. To cut out a mini circle though is also quite difficult as well., but I’ll try to figure out a way around it.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back