Speederbike

While waiting for 2x grey spray paint and 2x walnut brown spray paint to arrive I have done some more detailing all by hand I have no 3d printer so it's all been blood sweat and tears.
DSC_4273.JPG
I drew the design took my time and I've made it a true size and it's pretty strong too

DSC_4276.JPG
Using the 2 matching foot panels I made I then attached them either side to light but strong metal poles

Last edited:
DSC_4290.JPG

Coming along good I spray painted them to match the rest of the undercarriage

- - - Updated - - -

DSC_4297.JPG

She's taking real shape now.

DSC_4310.JPG

Another angle of nose of the speeder I made small nose piece of speeders bodys nose out of wood today and made the designs in it by drilling multiple holes and then allowing the jigsaw through the many holes to eventually cut away the rest of the wood. More long-winded than other methods but rewarding and it looks good I think.

Sods law I ran out of black spray paint to give new wooden addition a covering of black which will make it look way better so trip to local diy the mora I think

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpegFound these wall screws in local diy store they looked sci fi enough so got them and a cheap tin of silver spray paint an sprayed them ready for when add them onto the control panel once rest of grey and walnut brown spray paint comes.
also waiting on rubber stoppers and red push buttons

DSC_4344.JPG

Adding brake cables to the handle bars taken of the missus bike that's in rubbish pile for the chuck ☺

- - - Updated - - -

DSC_4346.JPG

Another view

Creating the seat is proving annoying would b easier to buy one that's ready made . like from a motor bike or something but hard to find one that's matches

DSC_4354.JPG

Dark walnut brown colour spray paint universal variety from a local diy store in Scotland. I am enjoying this build so much ☺

- - - Updated - - -

DSC_4352.JPG

What a difference nice a paint job makes speeder bike gets a new chunk of character

- - - Updated - - -

DSC_4356.JPG

Good angle of it at first the colour change is overwhelming from light to quite dark but I soon got used to it I really like it

DSC_4379.JPG

Control panel all done bar the big red button that sits in line with the small 3red buttons it's due anytime now

Attachments

• DSC_4386.JPG
    DSC_4386.JPG
    839.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back