(San Diego Sunday) Mark Hamill to attend street-naming ceremony

CessnaDriver

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I grew up not far from here, not sure I want to try to go though, might be crazy.........

http://www.kusi.com/story/35988430/actor-mark-hamill-to-attend-street-naming-ceremony-sunday

Mark Hamill's name will be added to a roadway in Clairemont this Sunday where the "Star Wars" actor lived for part of his youth. The actor is expected to be in attendance.
Under the city's honorary street naming program, Hamill will be recognized with street signs in the 5900 block of Castleton Drive. However, Castleton Drive will remain the official name of the street.
The ceremony will be held at 2 p.m. at the intersection of Castelton Drive and Mount Abernathy Ave.

Very cool honor for Mark, but as for attending, sounds like it'll be a mob scene. And too hot to show up as Chewie. lol

But a couple years ago I drove by his childhood home, as well as the location of his middle school (there's a church there now), as the beach where I live is just 15 minutes west Luke's old hood.

The Wook

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back