Batman Pants

TridentCosplay

Hello everyone! I tried looking through the forums but wasn't having a lot of look finding what I was looking for so I figured I'd ask here.

I am going to be starting work on some Batman armor (specifically, the Arkham Knight version) and while they won't be needed for a while, I'm having a hard time figuring out what I should use for pants. I found some motorcycle pants with the same design as his pants, but I don't really feel like spending almost $500 on a pair of pants. My initial thought was using compression pants, but I don't know how well that would look.

Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

i dont know if i was looking a wrong batman pic but it looks just like tight fitting combat trousers or leggings with an overlay pattern, to me the importance seems to be the armour attachments thats were i would invest my time and money

batman-cosplay-feature-06222015.jpg

try this link

http://leathercladlegends.deviantart.com/art/Batman-Arkham-Knight-Costume-572974298

The Arkham Knight undersuit is a fairly complex design. I have seen some of the spandex bodysuits with the design printed on it, you could try that? I ended up sewing my own.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at at that link, it appears that it's just all the components together.

The Arkham Knight undersuit is a fairly complex design. I have seen some of the spandex bodysuits with the design printed on it, you could try that? I ended up sewing my own.

I may look into some of those if I can find a good looking one. I actually found a pair of motorcycle pants that look fairly good. They won't have the exact look, but I'm thinking my Batman will just be Arkham Knight inspired, rather than that exact outfit. There are the pants I'm referring to: https://www.cyclegear.com/gear/bilt-blaze-pants

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back